“Permanently closed”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Tustin Lanes
Reviewed January 31, 2017 via mobile

Tustin Lanes closed in 2016. It is now an OSH (Orchard Supply Hardware).

For other local bowling options, try Bowl mor at the District (in Tustin) or Lucky Strike at the Outlets (in Orange).

1  Thank Connie I

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Tustin Lanes no longer exists. It is now an Orchard Supply Hardware; which is pretty good, but not for bowling.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

No longer there. It was there for several years and had a good life, but it is now an Orchard Supply Warehouse.

Reviewed August 22, 2016

Tustin Lanes has shut down and has become an OSH (hardware store). Tustin Lanes was a fixture in the town and will be missed. I remember going there weekly for our bowling league and having such a good time! I also remember the birthday parties we had for our son there and all the kids enjoyed the bowling, the arcade games, and the food. Too bad it's gone. The next closest bowling alley I can think of is in Orange, much further away.