“Best quality coffee”

Kean Coffee
Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Tustin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 28, 2017

We usually go to the one in Newport Beach, but this one in Tustin is equally good. My husband is very particular about coffee and we usually drive for 30 minutes to buy their coffee beans.

Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Delicious Chocolate Nirvana sipping chocolate Madagascar. So intense, it really is like drinking liquid chocolate, not chocolate syrup but like really like an intense sip of chocolate. Yummy, try it!!

Reviewed June 15, 2017

I discovered Kean by accident. I was impressed by the staff and the variety of coffees available brewed. They also had an impressive variety of beans from all over. The hours are great as they are open late which was perfect for me. The only problem is that they didn't have WiFi. As a traveling business person, I wanted to catch up on email replies. That is why I rated it one less than the full 100%. Heed the need, owners! I did return once. I could have gone there 8x during my stay in the area. Now you know why I didn't.

Reviewed March 15, 2017 via mobile

If you're tired of the predictable franchise coffee giants, try Kean. True baristas here, with a homey feel, real sense of community. Special orders no problem, and they can accommodate dairy free, sugar free, fat free, etc. Nice space to sip inside and out. While outdoor seating areas are adjacent to either a parking lot or busy street, you won't notice. Great vibe here.

1  Thank Connie I
Reviewed February 11, 2017

Kean has some really good coffees. Nice vibes in the place. No wifi but definitely a good place to sit and be with friends!