“WAAAAYYYY better than Starbucks!!!”
Review of Kean Coffee

Kean Coffee
Ranked #1 of 13 Coffee & Tea in Tustin
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 15, 2018

I've been here about a dozen times....The staff is really nice...the coffee is way better than Starbucks (Starbucks burns their beans & brews their coffee too hot...)...the prices are reasonable...parking sucks...but that's not their fault...
They have good snacks too....

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

Exceptional coffee at reasonable price. Vegan pastries available. Friendly efficient service. A must–go.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed August 28, 2017

We usually go to the one in Newport Beach, but this one in Tustin is equally good. My husband is very particular about coffee and we usually drive for 30 minutes to buy their coffee beans.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Delicious Chocolate Nirvana sipping chocolate Madagascar. So intense, it really is like drinking liquid chocolate, not chocolate syrup but like really like an intense sip of chocolate. Yummy, try it!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed June 15, 2017

I discovered Kean by accident. I was impressed by the staff and the variety of coffees available brewed. They also had an impressive variety of beans from all over. The hours are great as they are open late which was perfect for me. The only problem is that they didn't have WiFi. As a traveling business person, I wanted to catch up on email replies. That is why I rated it one less than the full 100%. Heed the need, owners! I did return once. I could have gone there 8x during my stay in the area. Now you know why I didn't.

Date of visit: June 2017