“Yummy pastries!!!”

Price range: US$5 - US$10
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 21 September 2016

The pastries here are delicious! Whenever I have a party, potluck or just want to get something for somebody, my go to is the strawberry croissants. These are so GOOOD!!! You can't go wrong with this choice. I come here almost every week to get bread. My kids love the bread here. I've tried almost all the breads, croissants, and pastries there is NOTHING there that I can say that i do not like. Their sushi is fresh, the to go sandwiches are tasty and my favorite spam musubi is always a good filler. But be warned in the morning it gets pretty crowded especially during the weekends, but it is definitely worth the wait.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

Fresh baked, flaky pastry stuffed with strawberries and whipped cream. It's just as good as it looks and it looks out of this world. There are a million other creations here and I have not been disappointed but you have to eat a strawberry pastry! It's always packed but the service is very brisk. The prices are amazing. I don't know how they do it!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

This little unassuming bakery has some delicious pastries. The best (in my humble opinion) is the Strawberry Croissant. But I'm sure so many of the others are great as well. Definitely worth trying if you're in the area. Mornings are best but you'll get a long line at times. (Good indication of a great place, huh?) Small seating area - inside and out - which is good for coffee and a pastry. The shop is on El Camino Real, which is a not-super busy street in Old Town Tustin. Perfect for sitting and enjoying the company of family or friends.

Reviewed 12 September 2016

Loved this place even when it was a tiny little nook with a few outdoor tables, now it's very roomy and comfortable with nice decor. Known for their delicious strawberry croissants, I also love their egg salad and pork buns!!

Reviewed 12 September 2016

If you love fresh Croissants, or pastries, Cream Pan is the best! The strawberry cream pastries are so delicious! Just the perfect amount of sweet! I have had great breakfasts there, too.