“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 4, 2016

I have eat here many times. The food is consistently good. The staff is friendly and helpful. They have a large menu. I would tell a friend to eat here.

Reviewed June 3, 2016 via mobile

Just stopped in on our way through town. Good food, excellent service. The owner was very friendly, frequently checking in on every table even making sure drinks stayed full and finished plates were bussed quickly. Definitely a great place to stop and eat with a friendly atmosphere!

1  Thank Jacob W
Reviewed April 25, 2016

The amped their menu a couple years back. New flavors and variety for vegeterians, kids and meat lovers. I love the food and my whole family begs to go there when we go out. the owner always asks how everything was and means it. there are a couple tvs in there if you need to watch news or sports while eating.

1  Thank danilla3comet
Reviewed August 12, 2015

We where impressed by the size of the menu and variety of dishes. Also had vegetarian selections. When our meals arrived the portions where large and the food was excellent. Will definitely go there next time we go to Ukiah. It was a place the locals go to often. We ate breakfast and really enjoyed our visit.

Reviewed June 26, 2015

Quiet place not a lot of kitchen noise. There was a birthday party going on but it still was quiet. Ordered burger that was charbroiled not fried. Ordered an spinach mushroom omelet that was huge. Prices were reasonable comparable to Denny's. They have a great vegetarian menu. Plenty of parking since it is in a shopping mall. I have eaten here before quite some time ago and it really hasn't changed. I read the reviews of all the restaurants in the area and decided on this one. We are light eaters so a big meal wouldn't really work for us and I didn't want to take leftovers back to the hotel. I liked everything.

1  Thank joannebO2578ED