“Delightful food and service.”
Review of Star's

Star's
Ranked #15 of 100 Restaurants in Ukiah
Price range: US$5 - US$19
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

Star's is a great restaurant. They have wonderful service and delicious food. I ordered the Alfredo cheese ravioli and it was amazing! I paired it with a wonderful white zinfadel. My husband ordered the country fried steak and he said it was amazing as well. Overall great service and delicious food!

1  Thank Maegan664

Reviewed September 6, 2016 via mobile

I couldn't say enough bad things about this place as I was referred to go eat there as it was to be one of the best places Ukia had to offer besides WAY over priced for what you get the meals are like they got them off of the frozen food section of a run down grocery store terrible to the point of complaining to the owner who admitted that they don't cook all of there meals on site as there isn't enough business to justify it so she did take one of our meals off of the ticket but we all had about two bites and pushed our dinners aside everything was way overloaded with salt to the point you couldn't eat it seriously don't like to crush small na and pop places but stay away from this one

1  Thank rickwytt
Reviewed August 5, 2016

Stopped here on bus tour. Service was prompt and attentive. Food for lunch was generous and delicious. Husband's hot roast beef sandwich was tender and rich in flavor. Ice cream shakes were very generous. It was a pleasant discovery in small California town.

1  Thank loghomepat2014
Reviewed July 18, 2016 via mobile

The clerk at my hotel recommended Star's as a boos breakfast place. She was right, quiet little diner-style cafe in a strip mall close to my hotel. Ordered the Country Breakfast; biscuits and gravy, hash browns and two eggs. Gravy with sliced link-style sausage is not how I prefer it made, makes me suspicious of the freshness of the links, however it was a tasty gravy.

Excellent flaky biscuits & the hash browns were crispy and plentiful. The menu is expansive, lots of choices. Likely back tomorrow to try something else.

Reviewed June 22, 2016

This restaurant is very homey, and the servers were great! The food was delicious, and you can get things that you can't get at the big chain restaurants. Their loaded baked potato is amazing! I was there with 3 others and we all really enjoyed our food! I'd go there again!