“Wonderful food in a nice town”
Review of Chop Chop

Chop Chop
Ranked #47 of 100 Restaurants in Ukiah
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Description: Local Global Food and Drinks. Craft cocktails, small batch beer, local wines and fun non-alcohol served up with super fresh and tasty street-style favorites like noodle and rice bowls, tacos, flat-top burgers with local, grass-fed beef, farm forward salads and a ton more. Easy, casual and affordable, bring your love, someone you don't know but want to, or the whole family affair. Get fluid, get messy, get happy. Chop Chop Ukiah
Reviewed July 4, 2018 via mobile

We were driving up the California coast north of San Francisco and were looking for some healthy food. Found Chop Chop on my wife’s gluten free app. The food was excellent and innovative. I had pork lettuce wraps. Very yummy.
Also had people in the streets saying hello to us.
Worth stopping by.

Reviewed January 21, 2018

Very nice staff. Food has been a bit slow but we usually got there early as opening for lunch. The portions are in general small and prices somewhat high for what you get.

Reviewed January 10, 2018 via mobile

The decor is great. Super cool, real chill vibe. I liked the big red “YES” over the bar and of course the framed picture of Jimi Hendrix.
I was excited to eat here because I saw they had some vegan options. I ordered the vegan fried rice and thought - just don’t add egg, can’t be too hard. Yeah... it was bad. The rice was so soggy that it was more like rice pudding. It was served over a bed of shredded cabbage which seemed like an odd mix. On the menu it’s described as: Savory Rice, Vegetables and Green Papaya. It’s probably more accurately described as: Soggy Rice, Bag Salad, No Papaya.

The service was actually very good.

I don’t get it. With so many bad reviews about the quality of the food, why not make a little bit of a concerted effort to improve it? They clearly got the decor right.

I honestly had to go to another restaurant afterwards to get the taste of the food out of my mouth. Bummer...

Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Used to love this place. Recently the portions/quality have been all over the place, no consistency. The prices went up. The last time my boyfriend and I were there we ordered 3 burgers with no sauce. They came with sauce so we returned them, not a big deal. But they came back to us the 2nd time with sauce still on the buns, it looked like they just tried to wipe it off. They were too lazy to even give us fresh buns even though it was THEIR mistake. Terrible service. This place has a lot of poetical, hopefully the management steps up.

Reviewed September 19, 2017 via mobile

Nice setting quite place for lunch. The patio on the street is a nice place to do some people watching. Service was good food was good.