“This place was busy for a reason”

Ellie's Mutt Hut & Vegetarian
Ranked #6 of 102 Restaurants in Ukiah
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We had a great lunch here and the place was so busy on a Wednesday mid-afternoon. There were also many pick-ups, so that is always a good sign. I have known about this place for years, had just never been there. Too bad for me, the place was great!
The menu is extensive and many vegetarian choices, definitely a must.
Can't wait to go back and try another dish.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed April 1, 2018 via mobile

Great service. Get there early. Always busy. That’s cause it’s so good. Staff is great. So personable. Offers breakfast, lunch, dinner, brunch. Kids welcome. Beer and drinks. No hard Liquers. Just a great place!!!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed March 29, 2018

We visited mid-afternoon on March 28th. "Abby" was our server. Her smile and attentiveness to our needs were clearly genuine. Best service we've received in the Ukiah Valley. Considering her professionalism, I figured she was a shift manager, and asked her if this was so. She told us no, and that she had been at Ellie's for about four months! Wow! We blanketed her with compliments and thanks. Ellie's management: keep hiring staff like her!

As for the food, great, as always.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 4, 2018

Even though I live in Ukiah, it has been a while since I have eatten at Ellie's Mutt Hutt. I had an enjoyable breakfast and my family enjoyed their lunch. It was clean and prompt service.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 6, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I stopped into Ellie's this afternoon. We had never been, and were surprised how many people were in the cozy dining room. We soon found out! Ellie's had several great vegetarian options (which we always love) as well as meat choices. My veggie Rueben was delicious and more than enough food to satisfy my hunger. My husband was a fan of his veggie burger too. The staff were sweet and attentive. The peppermint mocha I ordered after our meal was superb as well. Definitely a good stop!

Date of visit: January 2018