“Dine and Dash”

Ranked #3 of 121 Restaurants in Union City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 October 2016

My all time favorite burger joint. Besides burgers, love their milk shakes an their fries. Order it your way. Also, you might want to look up their "secret menu" on the Internet. My friend orders "Protein Style", meaning hamburger patty wrapped in lettuce, no bun.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

My 'date' loves this place! I had the burger but was not impressed either time...I didn't get it...all the hupla about them coming to the area. Since then, I became a vegetarian.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

The smile on the burger says it all. Staff were friendly and got the order correctly, despite all of our burger preferences. Clean and nice environment.

Reviewed 7 September 2016 via mobile

If I'm craving a fast burger, In and Out is the best. I'm not a fan of their "spread" so I usually opt for mustard instead. You can get grilled or a slice of raw sweet onion. Their buns are the best: soft airy and light. Fries are cutting hr there from fresh potatoes. Workers at In and Out are young, polite and energetic. Almost always busy.

Reviewed 30 August 2016 via mobile

Great Burgers and even better prices. Kid friendly will come here before McDonald's any day. I wish there was one in Hayward CA but I will continue to travel Union City