“The average in-n-out”

Ranked #3 of 119 Restaurants in Union City
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 20 January 2017 via mobile

If you're looking for the well known in-n-out burgers and a nice service, this one is your option. The only problem is the same old problem as almost all in-n-out: The bathroom - could be a bit cleaner.

There are newer reviews for In-N-Out Burger

Reviewed 14 December 2016

All for a great price... try the cheesy fries that are on the secret menu - not to bad. Service is always great, they are so friendly!

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

I crave for this all American burger once a month and visiting the union city location is a convenient way for me to satisfy my craving. I always order the burger meal with onions and fries and 7up! I eat in my car and they can prep it so it is easy to do so. The staff is always cheerful and ready to help you get your order right. The fries are great!

Reviewed 17 October 2016

My all time favorite burger joint. Besides burgers, love their milk shakes an their fries. Order it your way. Also, you might want to look up their "secret menu" on the Internet. My friend orders "Protein Style", meaning hamburger patty wrapped in lettuce, no bun.

Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

My 'date' loves this place! I had the burger but was not impressed either time...I didn't get it...all the hupla about them coming to the area. Since then, I became a vegetarian.