All reviews coffee table outlet mall sausage would stay here again room was spacious and clean waffle machine waffles king suite breakfast included indoor pool nice stay nut tree shopping outlets pillows couch freeway
Reviewed February 15, 2018

Thought I was booking a room in Dixon as soon as I got my confirmation and saw it was in Vacaville I tried to cancel. Spent almost an hour on the phone and got no help. I got there and the room was dirty old washcloth hanging from shower curtain. Never staying here or at any other choice hotel again.

Room Tip: Go next door to holiday inn express way better people there!
Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed February 10, 2018 via mobile

We reserved 4 rooms here due an event we organized nearby. It was a pleasant experience overall. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. Registration was a breeze, the rooms and bathrooms are clean. Can’t complain and would definitely come back if the need arises.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed December 9, 2017 via mobile

Great location close to outlets. Nice staff. We requested to change rooms and they were very accomodating. Breakfast was ok. Funny eggs. Not alot of variety. Rooms were spacious and clean. Would definately recommend.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed December 5, 2017 via mobile

Beds were comfy, rooms were pretty clean. Pool and carpet in hallways were dirty. What got me the most was the breakfast, I couldn't believe as good as everything else was that they left these eggs and sausage out- for the entire breakfast!!! From 6 a.m. When we went to get coffee until 9:30 when we took the kids down for breakfast.(I could not access the photo from the options it gave me) the eggs were hard and crusty and the sausage was dry and almost brittle, obviously reheated multiple times. That changed my thinking drastically in regard to the management of this hotel. It really showed their true colors. I hope this review brings this problem to the attention of the right people, they should be ashamed for treating their guests with such a lack of care and respect. It's not the sausage, it's the principle!!!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Jillian C
Reviewed October 29, 2017

We were here while attending a wedding, and I used my Choice Rewards points for 3 nights, and I couldn't be happier. The pool and whirlpool were perfect, breakfast, although the usual food at most Choice hotels,was always hot and ready during those breakfast hours. Service at check in and check out couldn't have been better.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family