“Lunch with the family ”

Pho Lee Hoa Phat
Ranked #87 of 210 Restaurants in Vacaville
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Found this place while marooned several days at Travis AFB. No frills Vietnamese restaurant in a strip mall by a big Asian grocery store. Not a spot for a first date dinner if you're looking for ambiance. More like a diner or luncheonette. Place is not especially large but service was prompt and food came out hot and quick. Pho was very tasty with hearty beef broth and a good serving of meatballs. Basil and bean sprouts were surprisingly fresh but I guess that's the benefit of the Asian market across the lot. Fried rice was a little blander than some but was also a larger portion than I had seen at other Pho places. My wife's roast pork was especially tasty. Prices were reasonable for the portion sizes and cheaper than most of the chain family places.

Reviewed May 16, 2017

I usually come here with my family whenever we are in the mood for Vietnamese noodles and so far, we have not preferred any other Pho restaurant. The noodle soup here usually have the right amount of taste. Not too strong not too weak. Definitely would recommend to anyone who is craving some noodles.

Reviewed March 4, 2017

If you just want to warm up your belly and craving for some vietnamese soup, then come to pho lee hoa. Nothing extraordinary. enough to just fill your belly and have the feelings of warmth in your body. I keep coming back because this is the only vietnamese food that is close enough from my resident and my taste.

Reviewed August 19, 2016

I have eaten at so many vietnamese restaurants but this one is not that great. I thought the prices were too high for the quality.

Reviewed November 12, 2015

It was interesting, I wasn't feeling so hot but I wanted one of the soups to go. I always mess up my order cause I forget the differences between the meats lol. I ordered one soup and got half a dozen containers and everything was separate! Ok it was my first time ordering this to go and I did not expect that. It was fun to put it all back together lol.. I love the soups here and have never had a bad experience. The chicken dishes are also fantastic.

Been to Pho Lee Hoa Phat? Share your experiences!