“50th Birthday Memories at Hiddenbrooke Golf Club”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Hiddenbrooke Golf Club
Reviewed October 26, 2014

I celebrated my 50th birthday at this venue. I was extremely impressed with the staff, the location and the food. I have lasting memories and all of my family and friends were impressed with the facility. I highly recommend this property to those looking to have a party, wedding, etc.

Reviewed August 27, 2014

This course is a little bit out of the way but worth the effort. Interesting design with some good holes. The course was in pretty good condition. My wife loved the course as the ladies tees where significantly further ahead than the mens. Sadly the restaurant was closed when we finished about 3pm in the afternoon which was very disappointing.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

The venue was wonderful. The location ideal for a small (150) intimate wedding. Staff was very accommodating. Food was very good. I would highly recommend this place if you are looking for a wedding location. Nice views. Hotels nearby. Marriott, Hilton.

Reviewed June 25, 2014

Outstanding course. Really not good for beginners but every one else will love it. Lots of elevation drops. Some narrow greens that are hard to hit. Look for deals on Golfnow. It can get pretty expensive otherwise.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 15, 2014

nice golf course challenging but too pricey for me I dont know if you can walk it but it would be a good hike it will definitely challenge you I shot a 77 little things about the course just come out and bite you you have to pay attention to what your looking at