“More poor service”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups
Good for: Groups
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Seems like every time i visit an olive harden the service is terrible. This one wss no different.

So greeting at front door. There was a 10 minute wait so they said we could eat at the bar if we wanted. We sat there about 3 minutes before anyone came by. The manager said hi and kept walking. Didnt ask if we needed menus, a drink, or anything.

Finally waitress comes by and is annoyed ee werent given menus. Got our food which is typically good and was.

Place was appearantly under staffed. Good food....bad experience.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Hey, it's Olive Garden. We have all been to one and they are pretty predictable. And this location was at least great. Either you love their food or you don't. If you do, you won't be disappointed. I had the Tour of Italy and really enjoyed it. I started with the potato and sausage soup. I like my cream soups a little thicker, but this soup was still very flavorful and it didn't disappoint. The lasagna was perfect, delicious in taste, and a full size portion. After starting with that, I was full and brought the rest home. Before packaging it up, I had a bit of the fettuccini and it was just how I like it. I had a bit of the chicken parm and it was great. I won't comment on my family's meals because I didn't try them. But they all were very happy with their meals.

The service was spot on, having the luxury of two waitresses and a bus boy tend to us. Glasses never saw empty, the bread sticks kept coming, and the attitudes were personal and charismatic. I only wish I had their names to post them here. (Dear manager, we sat in the bar arriving about 7:15p on 5/20/17, please recognize them).

And as you would expect, the property was in top shape. Bathrooms were clean, table and tableware clean, these folks are doing a great job.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

I ordered the new marble cake with hazelnut cocoa filling,to go. The cake was dry, had very little filling and No vainilla cream sauce on top. It was Not worth $7.49. It was just a small piece of dry cake. The. soup and pasta was good.

Reviewed 4 March 2017

The one time I went here, there was a long wait to be seated. And sometimes it seemed the waitress wasn't around. They were really busy. The food was still excellent and was worth the wait.

Reviewed 27 January 2017 via mobile

Just took my daughter here for lunch. I love coming here because the food is consistently good. We go here with family members when they visit because the service is great and the food is priced reasonably and the quality is wonderful. Eating in the high desert can be very hit or miss good service is not always consistent but we find this to be one of the most reliable restaurants to eat at.

Thank Robert and Terr... B