See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed May 16, 2018 via mobile

Booked 2 nights stay (at the last minute), staff were able to accommodate me. I appreciated that very much. Staff were friendly and welcoming. No real issues, would stay there again. Sometimes it got a little noisy through the adjoining wall (loud TV) at night, but I was tired so it didn't really affect me.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank INGRID G
Reviewed April 25, 2018

This Motel 6 is brand new but I think it was slapped together in a short time. Those type of fast build flaws for example floor boards were separated on room floor, parking was a nightmare. There is nothing special about their rooms but the price was very high for a non-destination hotel.

Room Tip: Unless desperate find somewhere else to stay.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Arizona1964
6Team, Brand Experience Team at Motel 6 Victorville - Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2018

Dear Guest, We are sorry to hear that you did not enjoy our award-winning Phoenix room redesign featuring wood-effect laminate floors. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed March 19, 2018 via mobile

When we 1st got to the room I killed 4 cockroaches to the office to complain about it and we could move our room there was nothing left so stay the night got up in the morning went to the bathroom And there were three more roaches in the tub gross disgusting and so when we checked out we left my daughter realized when we got home that she left her jacket there so I called back at the hotel and Chris the guy at the desk said that it’s not in their lost and found so either they stole it or they threw it away either way I would never stay there again

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank what e
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Victorville - Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2018

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We have procedures in place related to our pest policy that should have prevented the inconveniences you describe. Motel 6 standards for quality rest on our promise to offer the lowest price of any national chain by delivering the essential elements of a comfortable room for a satisfying stay. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed February 19, 2018

traveling from out of town my daughter and i chose to stay at this motel 6 due to peoples recommendations, price and location.

To start they put me in a smoking room when i asked for a non smoking room

I pulled apart the bedding because the top didn't look clean so i checked the sheets and it was clear the bed was just re made! not ok. so i decided to deal with that in a moment since i had been on the road for the last 6 hours.

we decided to take a shower after long commute. went to get out of the shower grabbed a towel and as i grabbed the towel there was a loud crash and bang as if a glass hit the floor, to my surprise a glass pipe with white residue was all over a supposed to be clean towel and now the floor, i immediately grabbed my baby out of the bath and put her back in her clothes afraid to even use any towels or bedding and left!
My husband wrapped the pipe back up in the towel it flew out of and we went over to get my money back and talk to the lady in charge and she gave me my money back but blamed it on the house keeping, witch made me think if you can proudly blame it on your staff this is NOT the first time this has happened!

WILL NEVER GO BACK!
this hotel has ruined it for me!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank shay K
6Team, Guest Relations Manager at Motel 6 Victorville - Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2018

Shay, Thank you for posting your review. We apologize for the inconveniences you experienced with the availability of a non-smoking room. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in carrying on the commitment during your recent stay. We aim to provide a comfortable night's rest and are disappointed your stay was unsatisfactory due to the noise concerns you describe with your stay. The service issues you experienced are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality, and we are sorry you experienced less than satisfying service during your visit. Please accept our apologies that your stay was less than satisfactory. We invite you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.

Reviewed November 28, 2017

Large, clean, modern rooms, ceramic bath tub, frig and microwave. That's it for the good. No carousel in microwave, no stopper for tub so no baths in that nice tub and loud loud loud, not for light sleepers. Also there's a hole punched into bathroom wall. And when checking the toilet not flushing properly I found a FREAKING NEEDLE!!! In the holding tank. For the price (high end of motel 6) I'd rather sleep in my car... :(

Room Tip: Ask for top level if you don't want to hear your neighbors foot steps.
Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Keythirteen
6Team, Brand Experience Team Member at Motel 6 Victorville - Apple Valley, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2017

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are committed to delivering a clean, comfortable room and apologize for any failure in delivering on the commitment during your recent stay. Please know the bed issues you describe are an exception to our guest commitment and as such, we apologize. The service concerns you describe are atypical to Motel 6 standards for quality our team members strive to provide, and we apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Safety and security are high priorities within Motel 6 standards for quality and we regret you felt differently during your visit. We encourage you to contact our Guest Relations department at 1-855-787-9864 to record the details of your visit to help us provide a better guest experience in the future.