US$118
US$124
US$115
US$128
US$104
Lamp Liter Inn(Visalia)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$71
US$109
US$93
Priceline
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 5, 2017 via mobile

It has been several years since I visited this hotel but my other hotel wasn't available and I needed something quick. They have had the same furniture, carpet, mattresses, bed sheets, etc.. for at least 10 years now. The price is way too much for a budget motel at 67 + tax. Also, If you put the $33 deposit for incidentals on your card, they make you put your PIN number in and charge you instead of just putting a hold on it, then refund you after you check out at 11 am. No late check outs. The a/c didn't work just the fan only.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed October 26, 2016

Visalia was a stopping point on a travel day between destinations so we had no particular reason to be in one part of town verses the other. The rate for a slow night was reasonable, the gentleman who checked us in was very friendly and made sure we understood his directions to a grocery store. We were on the first floor and able to park at our door. The room was spacious, furnishings were like new, air conditioner ran fine, and the pillow-top mattress was the kind I like without an excess of foam to sink into. Everything was very clean and we had no maintenance issues. Lighting could be improved a bit, but was acceptable. There were only a couple places to plug in devices.

The shower temperature and pressure were good, the curved shower rod was not sagging (a rarity!), and towels were decent. The curtains blocked all light from the parking lot, and we had a quiet night without any distractions.

Breakfast featured an unexpected variety for an Econo Lodge, including waffles. We left very happy for having chosen this motel for our brief stay in Visalia.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed September 2, 2016

The services was ok I didn't like that they made me put 125 dep. for a non somling room and I asked for somking room. The location was ok and it was ok for a one night stay. The room needs to be updated.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed July 29, 2016

We had just spent the last 4 hours in the emergency room for a broken leg, and when we arrived at Econo Lodge at 2AM the front desk person was as accommodating as could be. He even suggested we park in the handicap spot and that we wouldn't get a citation for doing so.

The AC in the room worked but not well. It was a comfortable clean room with no street noise. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with friends
Reviewed July 5, 2016

The rooms AC is very noisy and it's impossible to sleep when AC is going on/off all night, also the beds are uncomfortable. They have light sensor so if you wake up at night chances are you are going to wake up your family too. The rooms furniture is outdated, shower head is old and hardly get any water.
The customer service is terrible. I booked my trip at lower price and when I checked in the clerk said he can not give me for that price. I hate to say this but the Indian manager who works with his wife to run the motel is a big time liar. He tells customer over the phone that he cannot check in four people because of fire dept rule but there is no such rule. He will do anything to rob most money from you. He asks customers what they do for living and charges accordingly. And he will ask customers to pay in cash so that he can steal the money and don't have to show anything to owner.
The breakfast is very limited, only one cereal and a waffle maker. I found out there are much better places on 198 or other places in town. I wish I had choice to give this place a zero star.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family