“Tasty addition to Walnut Creek cuisine ”

Kevin's Noodle House
Ranked #11 of 302 Restaurants in Walnut Creek
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Description: 925 933-4746
Description: 925 933-4746
Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

This sixth restaurant in the local chain recently opened on Main St. at the north edge of the downtown district. It's a great addition to the local restaurant scene and particularly convenient (easy walking distance) for guests staying at the Marriott. There are no reservations, so you may have a wait during normal dining hours. The restaurant is family-friendly, the staff are attentive and efficient, and there's seating on the outdoor patio if things are too noisy inside. I'm a big eater, but I probably over did it when I ordered a side of steamed rice to go with spring rolls, medium sized beef stew over vermicelli, and a jackfruit shake with bubble tea pearls. However, the food was delicious and I look forward to a future visit so I can sample all the other intriguing things I saw on the menu.

Reviewed 14 June 2017 via mobile

We love Pho and this resto did not disappoint us! The pho , the pork rice and the fresh spring rolls are all so good!! Service is fast.Place is clean as well. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 8 June 2017 via mobile

This was a great experience. We ordered the Vietnamese egg rolls. Fabulous. I had the 22b chicken and shrimp pho. Howard had a meal with flank steak brisket with rice. David had beef pho. It is by far the best pho I have ever had. I couldn't eat it all even though I ordered the small. We will end up here again. Run don't walk here.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Good service, Reasonably good food. Becuase of the open plan of the place, it's terribly noisy. Not "high energy," just plain noisy.

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

One of the best Vietnamese places I know. There is good verity and is my go-to restaurant. The food is so good and the wait is quick. The soup is really filling and delicious. One of my favorite restaurants, and I highly advise going there.

1  Thank Evan L