“Consistently very good”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining style: Casual Dining
Reviewed August 2, 2017

On my last visit I enjoyed some maguro nigiri, tempura and age dashi tofu which are my usual go to dishes at this restaurant. All were really delicious. The tonkatsu is also very good here. Prices are reasonable and the environment is usually relaxing and not overly loud like some places. Service is attentive and we see many familiar faces each time we return which is nice.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

Friend and I had maguro, hamachi and sake nigiri sushi and it was excellent. Best quality nigiri in Walnut Creek

Reviewed April 19, 2017

The wait staff are attentive and friendly. Nice variety of food choices. The restaurant is attractive. And there is NO loud music.

Reviewed December 14, 2016

I've had lunch there many times. Food is good. Wish they had a better description of the sushi on the menu but we've never been disappointed. Service is good but not great. Keep going back though.

Reviewed October 25, 2016

We enjoyed dinner at Miraku courtesy of a recommendation from a relative. The booth we had at dinner allowed for great conversation. The waiter advised us well on our food choices and I want to go back for the "salt" salmon dinner. The green tea ice cream is served in metal bowls that must have been frozen to help the treat keep its shape and cold deliciousness. Overall a very enjoyable evening! The bamboo 'sculpture' in the foyer is very creative--the whole restaurant had a nice ambiance.