“Great Find!”

La Garza Burgers & more
Ranked #4 of 16 Restaurants in Waterford
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Reviewed January 15, 2017 via mobile

We were searching this very small town for someplace good to eat and I checked TripAdvisor, found La Garza Burgers that had two good reviews. I'm giving it a third good review!
It's a small, cute and quaint little place located in the small town just off the main highway.
There were three of us, husband and I had their burgers and our daughter who does not eat meat was made a special vegetable wrap which she said was delicious. The owner was so nice and went out of her way to make sure we were all pleased.
The burgers is what brought us there and they were excellent, the best we have had in some time. They were so juicy and big. I can't remember the name of the burgers that we had but they have quite a burger menu/selection. Had a peanut butter milk shake too which was the best!
Highly recommend you try this place. It's clean, food is freshly made and the service so personable. Great people!
We don't live nearby but will make it a point to stop in if we are anywhere near this area. Already planning another visit in 2 weeks. Well worth it!

Reviewed June 29, 2016

This is a small, family run restaurant in downtown Waterford CA. Nothing fancy, but really, some great burgers. My favorite is the Maui, and my husband loves the Fiery Fury burger. They also do taco truck style tacos (which are great!), and other Mexican style foods. These are not on the menu, but if you ask, they can sure deliver!

Reviewed August 31, 2015

La Garza is a hidden gem in the little town of Waterford. I happened upon it because of a Groupon promotion, and I'm glad I tried it out. Wow, the food is excellent, the owner is friendly and welcoming, and though it's a bit of a drive for us, we will definitely be back!

I highly recommend either the Smokehouse Burger (loaded with BBQ Sauce and Onion Rings) or the Lagoon Burger (dressed with Bleu Cheese and Chipotle Mayo). The sweet potato fries are also excellent, served with ranch dressing for dipping.

We talked with people who drive over fifty miles to come to this place, so get ready for some good eating!