“Best Mexican food....Period”

Taqueria Castillo
Ranked #3 of 16 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed March 22, 2016

My friends turned me on to this place and OMG I consider this the best Mexican food I've had in a long time. I live in Turlock and it's well worth the short drive to Waterford. Love the wet burrito and love the condiments that you can go up and add to your plate rather than waiting for someone to find you. The prices are right and they give you a lot of food with a smile. Really glad I tried this place, it's now my "go to place" for my Mexican "food fix"

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed July 7, 2015

Great value for your money. Love their food, and when you order it's ready fast. Also, good selection.

Date of visit: June 2015
Reviewed December 14, 2014

We frequent this place way too much! Everything on the menu is fabulous! The flavors are authentic. The staff is so friendly and helpful. You can feed your whole family for bargain prices. Taco truck prices with dine-in comfort.

Date of visit: December 2014
Reviewed January 7, 2014 via mobile

The folks at Taquiera Castillo have built their little restaurant "from the ground up", and they know their stuff! ... amazing food at unbeatable prices! .... most definitely one of the few
highlights of a trip to Waterford, Ca!

Date of visit: December 2013
Reviewed August 31, 2012

My husband really likes the Linguica burrito - we've gone there for years, and their food is very consistenly the same! Just good taco truck style food.

Date of visit: August 2012