“Fresh cooked”

Taqueria Castillo
Ranked #7 of 16 Restaurants in Waterford
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Delicious fresh cooked Mexican food at a very good price. Small seating area, poor a/c, but most buy take out. Nice people too.

Reviewed 22 August 2016

This place has the very best wet burritos anywhere. Self service hot sauce and hot peppers bar. Low key but the very best Mexican food anywhere. Don't pass this one up if you're in the area. Best of all....BEST PRICE

Reviewed 22 March 2016

My friends turned me on to this place and OMG I consider this the best Mexican food I've had in a long time. I live in Turlock and it's well worth the short drive to Waterford. Love the wet burrito and love the condiments that you can go up and add to your plate rather than waiting for someone to find you. The prices are right and they give you a lot of food with a smile. Really glad I tried this place, it's now my "go to place" for my Mexican "food fix"

Reviewed 7 July 2015

Great value for your money. Love their food, and when you order it's ready fast. Also, good selection.

Reviewed 14 December 2014

We frequent this place way too much! Everything on the menu is fabulous! The flavors are authentic. The staff is so friendly and helpful. You can feed your whole family for bargain prices. Taco truck prices with dine-in comfort.