3 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 21-10-08
Official Hotel
US$314
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Hotels.comUS$354
PricelineUS$354
ZenHotels.comUS$363
1,439 results
All reviews private rooftop boutique hotel rooftop restaurant salt water pool hidden gem amazing rooftop los angeles an oasis tucked away santa monica blvd residential neighborhood hotel guests hollywood hills lounge area favorite hotel pool deck love this hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed January 19, 2017

Rooms are extremely comfortable and spacious with all amenities. The hotel is quiet and intimate and yet with a friendly, attentive staff. The rooftop bar, pool and surrounds are a wonderful escape to enjoy the sunny LA climate. The hotel is well located in a quiet street but within easy reach of main roads such as Sunset Boulevarde.

Room tip: We enjoyed the 2 rooms on the ground floor.
Date of stay: January 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed January 9, 2017

I had an incredible stay. From the friendly welcome staff to the romantic room to the perfect rooftop, I knew it was going to be a great stay. I loved the art around the hotel and all of the funky details throughout. Plus they had Le Labo bath products, which are my favorite.

Prior to my stay, I called multiple times and the front desk promptly helped with all of my requests.

I would definitely recommend this hotel over the other places I've stayed in LA.

Room tip: Don't miss the rooftop for a meal, a drink, or to swim.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2017 via mobile

The Petit feels like home. The attention to detail is excellent and the atmosphere relaxed. Have breakfast on the terrace, in your slippers, if you like. Have a tea or cocktails poolside and take in the incredible skyline and sunsets. Have the macrobiotic bowl for lunch and coq au vin for dinner. Then shuffle your way back to your room in your slippers for a blissful night's sleep.

Date of stay: January 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed January 3, 2017

When I called, the Asian lady would not budge on a rate. When I asked her in reference to an online special, she wasn't peasant at all. The rate she quoted was 360. The rate online was 260. Perhaps we needed to stay online. Upon checking in, she was was transparent.

The patio door lock was broken. The room had no hall light and the kitchen light was dim.

My son parked our Lexus on the street after he dropped me at the entrance. Obviously, he didn't see the sign at the top of the street.
It would have been nice to have had a warning of the no parking during the a.m. hours. We would have Valet'ed had we been told.
Christmas morning as we departed or tried to depart, we noticed our Lexus had been towed. Lovely holiday.
My 20 year was visiting from Orlando and loves the area.
This was our 5th visit.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
4  Thank suzyhair
Reviewed January 3, 2017

I loved everything about my stay and the hotel in general. The customer service was superior (and I have stayed in MANY hotels in my time). I also loved the character and vibe of the decor of the hotel. So sexy, chic, romantic, mysterious and COMFORTABLE!

• Trip type: Travelled on business