“Very good location, good size, comfy beds...”
other travellers have booked this property
Living room
2nd bedroom w/ 2 full size beds
2nd bathroom with shower
2nd bathroom shower
master bedroom with TV
master bedroom bathroom with shower
master bedroom shower
yard w/ patio sets
nice yard surrounded w/ ficus trees
nice yard and a driveway with automatic garage door
outside the house driveway entrance
outside the house driveway entrance
Hollywood Blvd
Grauman's Chinese Theater
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
west0123
Leeds
“Very good location, good size, comfy beds, generally great”
Reviewed 18 October 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Generally really very good. Frank was very helpful and sent very prompt emails!
The beds were very comfy and the house came equipped with everything we needed which was great! Only slight downside was that the flat was a little dusty but apart from that it was brilliant! The location is fantastic. Close to restaurants and a Ralph's but also not far to all the tourist attractions. For the price this really was a great place to stay and I would definitely stay again or recommend to friends and family.
Thanks Frank we had a great time!

Liked best: Location
Liked least: slightly dusty
Travelling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
22 Oct 2014
Thank you for review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. It was windy on that week but the cleaning lady took care of it.
robinfeuc...
San Carlos, California
“Warm, welcoming, accommodating stay in the heart of LA.”
Reviewed 13 July 2014 for a stay in July 2014
person found this review helpful

Frank's home was perfect for our family of 5. The kids had plenty of room, the home had every amenity thought of from well stocked kitchen and bathrooms to lists of local eateries, take-out menus, tourism destinations, extra bedding and air mattress, laundry supplies, and more! The brand new bathrooms were lovely and the decor was fun, comfortable, and homey, mixing funky modern with antique charm. Very ample supplies of bedding, towels, closet space, living and dining area, seating, and cooking accommodations. The yard was so nice and we ate al fresco one evening at the patio table. Can't say enough about how easy it was to function and enjoy the space. The location topped it all. We walked to the Hollywood walk of fame and to grocery store, restaurants, and more. Driving was easy-we went to downtown L.A., the Griffith Observatory, Silver Lake neighborhood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, and the Getty Museum without trouble. Finally, Frank was very personable and communicative prior to our stay and he personally greeted us upon our arrival. He gave us dining and touring tips and invited us to call him with any question. That personal touch added a real sense of welcome to our stay.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Ample amenities-every detail thought of. Location was good for getting to many places.
Liked least: Close to strip clubs and some seedy commercial areas. Very major street right nearby.
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
25 Jul 2014
WOW thank you so much for the nice review. I truly appreciate it. I'm so happy you enjoyed your stay. I hope I can have the pleasure of welcoming you back in the near future.
LarsHov
Jorpeland, Norway
“Lovely house in West Hollywood”
Reviewed 6 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Prior to the stay the communication with Frank, the owner, was excellent. He was very helpful and gave us a lot of tips what to do and see. He has also made a folder that is in the house with many good tips and directions to different places to go.
The house is very nice decorated, it has very good beds and it has all the equipment that you need and more. The little garden is very well kept and a nice place to relax after a busy day.
The location is very good, there is a lot of restaurants nearby, Hollywood walk of fame 2 blocks away and a very good grocery store just around the corner.

You can see that Frank care for his guests the moment you enter the house, everything is very clean and organized. In my opinion the house and the property was spotless, a very good experience.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Decoration of the house and the cleanliness.
Liked least: The TV system is a little bit advanced, but you will manage after a little while.
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
17 Jul 2014
Thank you so much for taking time to write a nice review. I truly appreciate it. I look forward for your next visit.
CO
Reviewed 26 March 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Luxury-minded travelers
26 Mar 2014
Thank you Scott & Sarah for the great review. I truly appreciate it. I'm so delighted that you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again.
Adrian P
Reviewed 27 January 2014 for a stay in January 2014

27 Jan 2014
Thank you so much Adrian for taking time to write an awesome review. I'm delighted your family enjoyed your stay in my house. I look forward for your next visit. Muchas gracias!!
Satisfied...
Odessa, Texas
“Comfortable home, perfect location & efficient manager”
Reviewed 25 November 2013 for a stay in November 2013
person found this review helpful

I traveled to West Hollywood on November 2013 for 10 days and I rented this house from a great & efficient manager, Frank. The house was pleasantly comfortable, cozy, practical and the location was great!. My mother and I felt like we were staying with family. Frank is a very sweet and helpful person. We are planning to return to this homey house in the near future (God willing) along with my husband and 2 children.

Travelling group: Extended Family
24 Nov 2013
I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay. I look forward for your next visit. Happy Holidays!! Thank you.
Australia
Reviewed 15 November 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
15 Nov 2013
I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay. I look forward for your next visit. Thank you so much and Happy Holidays.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$295
Night
Week
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing