“Trendy, chic and fashionable shopping street” 5 of 5 bubbles

Private sightseeing tour of Beverly Hills
Balneario Camboriu, SC
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Trendy, chic and fashionable shopping street”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2012

The shopping area on Robertson Boulevard isn't that big, it extends alond 4 or 5 blocks, yet in this space there shops you won't find anywhere else in LA. The shops are really cool and chic, the street is really clean ans safe, with beautiful trees that make it so nice to walk around the area. You gonna find clothing stores,sunglasses stores, european brand stores, nice restaurants and cafes. Isurely recomend everyone who visits LA to take a walk in that area. I go there everytime I am in the city.

Visited February 2011

• Korean first
Los Angeles, California
28 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Great shopping.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2012

Robertson has the shops you cant find anywhere else in the city. Still mostly major retailers but the ones that arent as common.

Fort Payne, Alabama
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“lots of shopping”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 December 2011

Great shopping on Robertson Blvd. and when you get hungry, I would recommend lunch at The Ivy. Wonderful salads and food!

Visited September 2011
1 Thank dlep
boston, ma
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 51 helpful votes
“The New Rodeo Drive...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2011

I absolutely loved this street. With it's shops by new European Designers, Restaurants like the IVY and its Spas (CaraSoin).
I feel this is the up-and-coming place in the West Hollywood-Bev Hills area for shopping and overall hanging out.
It was close to our hotel - the Sofitel, but I didn't discover it under the day before we were leaving. I did manage to shop there a couple hours and it was nice to see all the new fashion that you can't get just anywhere. Very original pieces.
Rodeo to me paled in comparison. You can get Chanel, Gucci and Hermes anywhere now.
I felt like I could have easily spent a couple days wandering around sample the restaurants and shops and spa without getting bored.

Enjoy!

Visited November 2011
chicago
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best shopping experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2007

I come to LA twice a year and Robertson Blvd is always one of my stops. I always update my son's wardrobe when I shop at KItsons Kids and Lisa Klein Kids.These stores have things that Chicago doesn't carry. The cafes and restaurants are all great by Robertson and 3rd. A must see!!!