“Sunset Tower for the win!!!”
Review of The Terrace

The Terrace
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: West Hollywood
Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

Sunset Tower is the only place I will stay in Hollywood. It's the only place to do business where you can count on the staff. In particular Angel he always greets me with a big smile & knows what I always like to drink. I never have to worry when I travel to LA as long as I'm staying at Sunset Tower.

Reviewed November 5, 2017 via mobile

The Sunset Tower Hotel is one of the most incredible hotels I have ever stayed in. From it's exquisite sites of the city, to the mouth watering food there is nothing bad to say about this establishment. I was greeted by an amazing staff Angel, Eta, Tony, Barbara from the moment I arrived. I dined at the Terrace where I enjoyed a delicious meal the gorgeous spa, terrace bar and the multiple views of the city. The location is wonderful as well, there are plenty restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. The Sunset Tower hotel should be your number one choice in LA.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

Hey everyone, just wanted to express the magnitude of service me and my wife were shown during our stay. First of all, just want to say thank you to Angel by far one of the best servers, thank you for the lobster tacos recommendation for lunch, they were exquisite.

Reviewed October 22, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I had a great brunch at the Sunset hotel. We came in for brunch and were seated right away. The manager Barbara was very welcoming and made sure we were satisfied with our seats. Service was great too. Our server Angel was very attentive.

Reviewed October 10, 2017

The drinks at The Terrace are good, but the scene is a bit quiet for my preference. Come here if you want to have a casual business lunch - but be prepared to sit for awhile, things are a bit on the slow side. The view however is fantastic, and the hotel is filled with awesome history, so worth a trip to see!