5 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$279
Hotels.comUS$279
travelup.comUS$309
PricelineUS$279
TravelocityUS$279
Agoda.comUS$322
1,228 results
All reviews urth cafe rooftop pool tennis courts quiet street living room within walking distance home away from home residential area small kitchen rooms are huge hidden gem hollywood hills santa monica blvd self parking king bed los angeles wonderful hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed August 23, 2016

First off, this is definitely NOT a 4 star hotel. This is an old apartment building that they have converted into a hotel.

Negatives:
- Not once in the 4 days we were here did a staff member greet me with a simple "hi"... they were quite friendly when I approached them at the front desk
- It was quite dirty in the common areas of the hotel. there were dishes constantly left in the hallway (the same dishes for hours)
- The room itself was not very clean and has very "Low - End" furnishings.
- The gym is very small (2 treadmills, 1 elliptical, 1 small cable machine and some light free-weights - maybe 50 lbs tops) which is probably fine for most people.
- The roof top deck and pool was pretty nice actually (for maybe a 2.5-3 star hotel)and if there wasn't 10-15 kids running around it would have been a nice little spot to have a cocktail in the sun

Positives:
- Great location (right next to Urth Caffe, Ride House, Melrose Shopping and Restaurants.

All in all, we were quite disappointed from the moment we arrived there... For the Price we paid ($400 a night) we expected much much more.

THIS is a 2.5 star... Maybe a 3 Star hotel.

4  Thank 336natem
Thomas H, Manager at Le Parc at Melrose, responded to this reviewResponded August 24, 2016

Thank you Nate M for taking the time to review our hotel. I sincerely apologize that your experience was less than memorable. We are constantly trying to improve our service and accommodations.

I do hope you'll give us a second opportunity to show you just how great our hotel really is. I can assure you that we will do our best to give you the great hotel experience that so many of our guests have grown so fond of.

Respectfully,

Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

Wow..what a find! I literally found this wonderful hotel by accident. I have been coming to the LA area for 40 years and never knew this existed. I don't think I will ever stay anywhere else. It is first class, charming, located in a quiet neighborhood easily accessible to everything and the staff could not have been nicer. I felt like I had my own little apartment in the city and really hated to leave this morning. I did not use the restaurant, but it looked very cute. There is a pool and lots of seating on the rooftop which was delightful...almost as nice as having my coffee on my own little balcony. Don't miss this one...it's truly exceptional!

Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear illyman,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience regarding your recent stay at your "new favorite" hotel. We appreciate your feedback as it allows us to see how we are doing from the perspective of our guests. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again the next time your travels bring you back to the area!

Assistant General Manger

Reviewed August 19, 2016

Spent three nights here in July 2016 and our room was for 3adults we had 2 single (bigger than the normal single) and the sofa came down to a double bed. The room was fabulous and so clean with fab cosy log fire for those colder nights It also has a microwave, coffee making machine but No kettle . There is a restaurant serves lovely food and a bar that has a happy hour. It also has a fabulous pool. Not near anything so its taxi's or public transport as parking your own car is a no no in this town

Date of stay: July 2016

Thank you Darrab for taking the time to review our hotel. We're happy to hear that you had great stay and enjoyed your suite. Hopefully you'll the opportunity to experience our amazing breakfast at the Knoll Restaurant upon your next visit to Le Parc.

Reviewed August 16, 2016 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for a wedding in West Hollywood. The location was perfect and easy walking distance to the shops on Melrose as well as great eateries like Urth Cafe and Pain Quotidien. The room was spacious and functional. The shampoo and soap dispensers were not working properly, but other than that, the room was great. The rooftop pool is on the small side, but the ambiance is very nice up there.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Kimberly A,

Thank you your kind words. I do have to agree, here at the Le Parc, we're located close to a variety of restaurants and shopping centers. It was disappointing to hear that your shampoo and soap dispensers were not working properly. Rest assured this will resolved by the appropriate department head.

We do hope you'll come back and visit us again soon.

Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Amazing property - Small kitchen, balcony, sunken living room - Really nice property and great location - Bar in restaurant and nice seating around the pool - Both inside and out available for eating and drinking - It you want atmosphere and value this is a real find -

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear matthew n,

Thank you so much for these kind words and great feedback. I am so pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and have had a chance to experience the many amenities offered on property. We very much look forward to welcoming you back again, hopefully very soon!