“great deli”

Brent's Delicatessen & Restaurant
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Deli, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Brent's Deli features more than 650 items on its menu, as well as take-out, delivery anywhere in Southern California and catering for 20 or 2,000.
Reviewed November 7, 2018

Excellent deli. Generous sandwiches, large ( too large ) blintzes, and great omelets. Excellent cold slaw. Over all one of the best, however don't go on a Sunday unless you are expecting to wait at least 1/2 hour. Food in the deli case generally looked good, but some of the items were obscenely large.

Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

This is a great deli. The food is always great. It’s my favorite go-to for matzo ball soup when the kids have a cold or flu. It always warms their tummies and makes them feel better (at least in their heads). Big portions, efficient deli service, a little pricey, but typical to the neighborhood. Plenty of seating so when they are really busy the wait isn’t too bad.
Food for business meetings (although a little noisy), quick counter meal, or family meal after church.
Highly recommend!!!!!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 17, 2018

First time in the area in California and my cousin, who I never met before, recommended going here. All I can say is wow! Great location, easy to get to, and wow. We were greeted with a smile from the hostess and immediately seated in a very comfortable booth. Coffee and juice came very quickly and the food soon thereafter. I had an omlette the way I always order them back home. It was sooooooooo good and it felt good to feel like I was back home. Our waitress was so friendly and eager to make our visit pleasant. Our coffee cups were never empty nor were our water glasses. I would have liked to go back for another meal here, but time didn't permit. Highly recommend this place!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Whenever we take the 101 by Westlake village we like to stop by for lunch here. They have the best pastrami and corned beef sandwiches, and Reubens! The meat is piled so high I can only eat half a sandwich, but it’s so delicious we still order one each and take home leftovers. The sandwiches also come with thick steak fries so it’s a very filling meal. We also get a couple to bring home to the kids as they love the big thick sandwiches, a treat for them.

Yesterday we ordered matzoh ball soup for the first time. Wow the matzoh ball was huge! It was “fist-sized”. I couldn’t even finish it but would recommend it.

Reviewed October 10, 2018

I am a big fan of Spanish Omelettes. These have cheese and sometimes other ingredients such as mushrooms, onions and avocado. The real key ingredient is the sauce. They have a marinara type spaghetti sauce (not salsa as some restaurants provide). That sauce is the key! The best I've ever had is at Brent's Deli in Westlake, CA. The Spanish Sauce is amazing!
As a side note, I actually order their Ultimate Omelette which has the extra vegetables and ask for a side of the Spanish Sauce. My #1 favorite restaurant to go to because of that omelette (and I'm a Vegetarian!)