“Great with kids”

Cinepolis Movie Theater
Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

We went there with kids and had a great time. It is not inexpensive, but a fun experice for all! Very good service and lots of space for everyone, so we could talk without bothering the other guests.
I would think this a great spot for a first date for teens! A little expensive though.

Date of experience: July 2016
in 21 reviews
"luxury"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed July 25, 2016

The prices are higher than most other movie theaters. However it is generally worth it for an occasional experience. The seats are wider and reclining, much like first class airline seats. Food and beverage service is available if desired, but no purchase is required. On some occasions the theaters allowed entry only for those 21 and over where alcohol is served. I presume this done to eliminate the need for the waiters to check IDs.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed July 24, 2016 via mobile

My 26 year old son and I recently went to a late showing here. The theater was surprisingly crowded for a 10:30 pm showing. But there still is ample room to feel very private and enjoy a nice film. Their atmosphere is very special; chaos recline and they have in theater service. I love their ice cream sundae. It's a nice place to celebrate or make a special 'just because you deserve it' date. It's my favorite get-a-way spot. During the day you can catch a quiet matinee and beforehand shop at Sur La Table, if you love to cook like me, its like being a kid in a candy store.
Enjoy Cinepolis and their exceptional staff!

Date of experience: July 2016
Reviewed July 24, 2016

The chairs are very comfortable! However I find the waiters annoying. I want to just sit and watch the movie but they are scurrying about, delivering food and blocking the view. I even had one waiter bump into my feet.

Date of experience: February 2016