Open today: 10:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Review Highlights
Living in the lap of luxury

It's so comfortable it's hard not to fall asleep. the food is good drinks are good as well. it's... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
csimmamps
Los Angeles, California
via mobile
Date Night Destination!

Our new favorite Date Night Destination! Talk about Dinner and a Movie! Not only can you watch the... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Pelope57
Ventura, California
via mobile

All reviews reclining chairs sliders comfortable seats great seats ventura county waiter service great date night ultimate burger adult beverages perfect venue fries clean theater bring food and drinks over the top pizza cheese plate tickets
Reviewed September 16, 2016

This was my first time to see a movie in a reclining leather chair. I also had some sliders for a snack. I am short so my feet never touch the floor when I am at the movies. I was very comfortable with my feet up. They also recline and are adjustable with a touch of a button. I told Lenny that I really liked the theater experience and would go there again. The service was great with a friendly staff.

Reviewed September 12, 2016

Leather recling seats with huge spacing between you and the other theater guests. Best sound system out and a waiter comes to your seat for foood and drink service!

Reviewed September 4, 2016 via mobile

We started at the bar before our movie started. The drinks are about $15 but good. The theater was extremely comfy with reclining high end theater seating. Food was good too! Will definitely return

Reviewed August 26, 2016

The only problem with the movie-going experience once you go to Cinepolis is ever being able to enjoy a movie anywhere else again. Simply put, it's the best way to enjoy a movie, and the cost is not that much more than other theaters. The whole environment is so relaxing, and the pampering doesn't suck either. Fantastic date night!

Reviewed July 28, 2016 via mobile

We went there with kids and had a great time. It is not inexpensive, but a fun experice for all! Very good service and lots of space for everyone, so we could talk without bothering the other guests.
I would think this a great spot for a first date for teens! A little expensive though.