“KB”

Cinepolis Movie Theater
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

One of the nicest theaters I have ever been in. But the most expensive theater I have ever been in. Didnt even try food but you van push a button and a server comes to you to get your order and returns with your order. Very clean theater and Bathrooms very clean

All reviews
"fries"
"love seat"
"comfortable leather"

Reviewed 24 March 2017 via mobile

The best most comfortable movie theatre with waiter service, almost forgot to watch the movie. The bar is nice, the screen huge, chairs recline all the way. Have a glass of Champagne and chill.

Reviewed 23 March 2017 via mobile

The food was delicious I had a lobster roll and a shake and Zebra Popcorn. The only problem was the seats were too damn comfortable and we saw such a late showing that I fell asleep and missed the last twenty minutes haha it was still fun. I'll be back.

Reviewed 23 March 2017

My wife and I don't go to too many movies (that's Hollywood's fault) but when we do, this is the only theater we go to. Buying your tickets online is a snap and the most convenient way to get the exact seats that you want. Speaking of seats...OMG...they just don't get more comfortable; however, be cautious because if your the least bit tired, you will struggle to not fall asleep. The service is exceptional and the entire staff is very professional. Be advised, if you choose to eat and have drinks, you will possibly exceed $100 (including tickets). The food is OK; however, I don't think that the cost is worth it. We usually go to the 7:00 P.M. shows, then go to dinner at one of the numerous restaurants in the area.

See more reviews
Reviewed 19 March 2017

We'll get the bad out of the way. It's expensive. I treated my boyfriend to opening weekend of LEGO Batman here and getting two butts into seats cost right around $60. Take advantage of the menu and the drinks and it skyrockets from there. Take a breath, say a prayer, and swipe the card.
After that, it was GREAT FUN. We are big movie lovers and Cinepolis was pretty much our ideal date night. The theater itself is very cool, with a bar and plenty of seating areas to enjoy a pre-movie cocktail. The auditoriums have super comfy chairs. The menu is large and the food is good. They have the old favorites like popcorn and candy, but go all the way with burgers, cheese plates, you name it! We will definitely be going back for all of the blockbusters we are most excited about.
A great way to watch movies!