“Amazing service” 5 of 5 bubbles

Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village
Burbank, California
“Amazing service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2012

I recently had a business meeting at the Four Seasons Westlake Village and will definately return. The level of service is wonderful, very similar to that of high end European Business hotels.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (315)
Oak Park, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 March 2012

Great place for a weekend get away. Wish the buffets were a lot more affordable but other than that, it's a terrific hotel and location.

Room Tip: All the rooms are excellent but hopefully they give you the opportunity to upgrade.
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled as a couple
Southbury, Connecticut
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2012

I have stayed at this hotel many times and it never disappoints. This is a first class hotel, every amenity is top rate. The spa is the best I have seen anywhere (and I travel a LOT). The indoor pool is large and comes complete with piped in spa music. The outdoor pool is serene and quiet (adults only). The hot tub is large and seldom crowded. The rooms are luxurious and provide over the top comfort. Turn down service includes a pair of slippers placed at your bedside. As if this weren't enough, the staff in every department goes above and beyond to be accommodating and friendly; they make a point of remembering your name (everyone from the bartended to the valet). Suzanne at "The Bar" is an amazing bartender (great sea breeze). The one slight negative is that the food at this hotel can be expensive however you can find more reasonable prices during happy hour where the bar offers some specials. Overall a fabulous hotel...simply the best.

Room Tip: Paid $30 per night additional for an upgraded room, it was worth it, was larger (had a couch/sitting...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Beverly Hills, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 March 2012

This is very big and beautiful hotel. I stay here time to time when I have my meetings in Westlake Village.
It's a very good value to stay (about 250 $ per standard room). You will not find a 5 star hotel with this kind of price in LA.
SPA is perfect! Try Lavender Milk & Honey body cocoon - whole-body treatment: whole-grain and organic-oil body buff, nourishing cocoon and full-body massage. 110 min. (325 $). You will not be disappointed!
Meanwhile... If you would like to visit LA, this hotel is about 1 hour away from Beverly Hills. Right now we have road constrictions on the freeway 405...and there are many chances to get stuck in traffic.
I would recommend this hotel to people who like a peaceful getaway, enjoy a good spa and relaxation.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Visalia, CA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2012

Recently stayed here after a wonderful day of golf at Sherwood CC. This was an interesting stay. When my buddy told me we were staying at the Four Seasons, I thought I was going to pay $450 -$600/night for a room...but it was less than half of that.

So, you get Four Seasons quality (always top notch) in what is essentially a business hotel. See the other reviews for that take...but this is not a romantic or special location. Rooms, of course, well appointed...and everything is Four Seasons 'pricey' ($30 b'fasts!).

Amazingly, the pricing for the hotel rooms is competitive with other properties...so, if in the area, it is not a bad choice.

• Stayed February 2012, travelled with friends
Redwood City, California
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2012

I recently treated myself to an overnight stay at this Four Seasons hotel. After a long day riding through Big Sur on my motorcycle, I looked forward to some of that extra quality and exclusiveness that come with the Four Seasons name.

I was treated very well at arrival. The valet guys told me to park my motorcycle in the corner outside the front door which was perfect - next to the hotel kitty kennel. Kitty must of found my nice warm bike more appealing that its little house as I found little kitty paw prints all over my bike the next day! :-)

The front desk staff processed me quickly, efficiently and courteously. The first thing I wanted was a nice long hot shower. Walking into the large marbled bathroom, I was greeted with a huge walk-in shower! I was in heaven, or so I thought!

Turning on the shower, I noticed the water pressure was a little weak - the water barely hit the other side of the shower! I proceeded to have my shower and there was barely enough water to wash the complimentary shampoo out my hair! Furthermore, couldn't get the temperature to go any higher than "warm". What a disappointment!

Once I finished, I headed down to the front desk and asked for another room. They moved me to a different floor without hesitation. However, the next morning, I found the shower just as useless. When you spent $240/night, I expect a strong hot steaming shower!

I did complain upon checkout and they were most apologetic and comp'ed my very enjoyable dinner I had in their restaurant the previous night. I would of wanted more compensation but as I was pre-paid, it meant having to go back to the travel agent etc...

If the water pressure was sorted out and hot steaming showers were offered, then I would have no hesitation making this my preferred choice of hotel in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled solo
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Murphy1_Murphy1
Asrhodes, Public Relations Manager at Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, responded to this review, 16 April 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this experience with us. We appreciate you sharing your concerns regarding the water and are glad that we were able to address the issue upon checkout. We hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back (Sparkles, our Hotel Cat sends his kitty regards as well) and reconsider us as your preferred hotel in the area.
New York City, New York
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 March 2012

We stayed for 4 nights at the Four Seasons and have nothing but great things to say. From check-in to check-out, everyone was so helpful and accommodating of any request we had. The room was beautiful and well appointed. The spa was wonderful and relaxing. The food was very good. The service was really the exceptional part, though. As an example, one evening we were in the restaurant for late night drinks and dessert. We asked for a drink that they were unfamiliar with. The bartender found the recipe and made it for us. She came over later and offered us another one (on the house) after "perfecting the recipe". This is definitely a hotel we will visit again if we are ever in the area.

• Stayed March 2012, travelled with family
Malibu Beach Inn
#1 of 6 in Malibu
Sheraton Agoura Hills Hotel
#3 of 3 in Agoura Hills

Been to Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village? Share your experiences!