“First time visiting and won’t be the last!”

The Gallery Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Gallery Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed September 10, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I went here for our anniversary and really enjoyed it! The service was great, we never had empty water glasses and out waitress was very nice. I booked through open table and mentioned on the app that it was our anniversary. Our waitress noticed this on our reservation and brought us a creme brûlée to wish us a happy anniversary!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed August 5, 2018

This is one of the best if not the best Restaurant in Westlake Village/Agoura/Thousand Oaks. We have gone there from the day it opened and eat there often.
The staff is excellent and the food is always wonderful.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Our first time here. The thing that makes this place standout is the amazing menu. The typical items but each with a unique twist. We will definitely be back again and again. The sea bass was perfectly cooked - a crust on the top and flaky, just cooked inside. The risotto creamy and great match. The oyster's rockefeller scampi was a main course. Next time will be the pot )won't spoil the surprise). Bill for 2 with 1 glass of wine, 1 desert, tax and tip $110.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018

We had a birthday dinner here on Saturday night. My first time. Staff were great and they honored our reservation on time. The restaurant is pretty but we sat outside which was lovely. We ordered appetizers and liked what we ordered. The spicy tuna special on tempura battered eggplant was my favorite of the night. We also had a burrata/heirloom tomato salad on arugula, which was good. The entrees were all good: Mesquite grilled swordfish, Cioppino (probably the best of the entrees) and the roasted seafood. We had the cream filled donuts for dessert which were ok, but I probably would try something different next time. Which brings me to next time. There will definitely be a next time because there were too many items on the menu that we all wanted to try!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed February 19, 2018 via mobile

We were 6-ages 1 month to 72 years. Great menu, with everything from burgers to (twelve!) salads and lots of interesting fresh fish options. My daughter is on a severely restricted diet for breast feeding and our server and others were incredibly accommodative. My wife and I both had the halibut tacos, which we liked, and our son-in-law was very happy with his fish and chips. Our 4-year old grandson devoured his grilled cheese. Very pleasant atmosphere-modern, well-lit, nice background music. Good beer and wine options, too. Would happily return.

Date of visit: February 2018