All reviews would stay here again san fran rooms are clean wifi beds freeway
Reviewed November 3, 2015

I was traveling to San Francisco with my family as it got dark we decided to stay at this hotel
My experience for budget hotels had not been good, so I requested them if they could show me the room before we book it, they agreed, it was very clean and we immediately decided to stay.
The breakfast was good, and they made small changes to the menu every day.
Was happy to see a washer-dryer in the common area.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Mikemerchant, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Westley - North Patterson, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2015

Hello Amit K,

I appreciate your positive feedback about our hotel. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs the best way we can. Glad to hear you enjoyed our breakfast. If you're traveling to our area soon, don't hesitate to call us.

Reviewed October 22, 2015

I stopped in here in early evening looking for a place. I asked for a room for one and then got a price and then said I was a senior, I guess I didn't look old enough, and I got 10% more off. The lobby is plain and simple and so don't get discouraged by that. I was actually thinking, oh my, it might not be nice, but in fact the room was very nice, with a comfortable bed. There was a big screen TV with many channels. It had a microwave, fridge too. The pool was outdoors, had it been indoors I probably would have used it. The breakfast was pretty good, they had little cheese omelets, bacon, biscuits, gravy, fruit. Pretty darn good when all you want to do is get back on the road. This is not a destination place, just a need a place to sleep and get a shower. I am not a coffee drinker and they had cocoa which was nice. This is right off the I-5 and there are gas stations and a McDonalds right next door.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
Mikemerchant, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Westley - North Patterson, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2015

Hello Ce I,
We very much appreciate the nice feedback you have given on your latest stay at the Holiday Inn Express Westley Ca. Glad you chose to stay with us as our hotel has many amenities to offer, as you so have kindly summed up. Our friendly staff is always here to accommodate your needs. Once more we appreciate the positive feedback and see you soon.

Reviewed October 16, 2015 via mobile

Stayed here after the Econolodge sold my reserved room. Beds were super comfortable and had all the amenities that you would like including pancakes for breakfast. Room was clean and quite. I did stay under CLC and they understood the contract and there was no problems. I will stay here again when I'm back in the area.

Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
Mikemerchant, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Westley - North Patterson, responded to this reviewResponded October 19, 2015

Hello
Thank you for your feedback on your stay at the Holiday Inn Express Westley. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff is always here to help. We are glad you chose us and we look forward to your next visit. Again thank you and we wish you safe travels.

Reviewed September 23, 2015

An older HI Express right off the 5 highway. One hour from Sacramento makes it a great choice at a very good price. The hotel is clean with large rooms and great service. Complete breakfast buffet. A few restaurants and gas stations within walking distance. An outdoor pool for the kids. I will stay here again next time I'm passing through the area.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
Mikemerchant, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Westley - North Patterson, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2015

Hello Steve375
Thank you for your feedback on your stay with us. Our staff at the Holiday Inn Express does an excellent job in offering our guests the best service that they deserve. We do have a variety of restaurants around the area. If you ever need any recommendations, please ask our friendly staff and they will be sure to guide you in the right direction. See you on your next trip ;)

Reviewed September 10, 2015 via mobile

Arrived late in the evening and got the last room available. Ours had two queen beds. Clean and comfortable rooms. Friendly staff. Free breakfast looked okay but we did not stay for it.
Location is right off I-5 so easy to get off freeway. There were a couple of places close by for lunch or dinner.

Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Dawn H
Mikemerchant, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Westley - North Patterson, responded to this reviewResponded September 13, 2015

Hello Dawn H,
Thank you for your feedback at the Holiday Inn Express, Westley. We are glad to know you found our beds comfortable and enjoyed our friendly staff. We are here to make you feel at home. We hope next time you get to enjoy our breakfast with our fresh brewed coffee, maybe our pancake machine or our many other items in our breakfast room. Thank you again and safe travels.

Ms. Liz