Econo Lodge(Westley)
US$80
Days Inn by Wyndham Westley(Westley)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
Hotels.com
US$76
ClarionHotels
US$72
All reviewsroom was cleanwould stay here againa great staysan frannext morningihgwifipillowsfreeway
Reviewed April 9, 2017

Very close to highway, and about 1.5 hours outside San Fran coming from LA. First room not clean and up to standards but clerk got us another option after long drive. Breakfast had good variety staff friendly.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Westley - North Patterson, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2017

Dear TravelerG8,

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us. Our goal is to deliver exceptional service and comfortable accommodation to all of our guests and thank you for staying with us. It is nice to know the breakfast selection is at par and acknowledged our friendly staff. However, I regret to know that your stay was not as satisfactory as we wanted it to be because we failed in some aspect. This being the upkeep of the initial room received and we apologize for the inconvenience. Your feedback is very important to us as we have to ensure our hotels are being managed to a high standard and to see how they are performing for us to know what can be improved. I have this information documented and it will be forwarded to the hotel management for evaluation in order to take actions accordingly.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to offer you a more pleasant stay in the future.

Grace P.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed April 7, 2017

I recently stayed here as it was close to a Spartan Race that took place at nearby Diablo Grande. The hotel exceeded my expectations! The staff was very friendly, there was plenty of parking, and the rooms were very clean (and everything functioned properly!). To top it all off, knowing there was a Spartan Race taking place in the area, the staff opened up the breakfast bar approximately 1.5 hours earlier than usual to accommodate those taking part in the race and provide us with a free, hearty breakfast (of which there was a good variety to choose from).

This place was a little more costly than the neighboring hotels in the area, but you get what you pay for. I'll definitely be staying here again if I need a room in the area!

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
A TripAdvisor Member
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed March 21, 2017 via mobile

I have been staying at this property for over three years now when passing through on business. They never fail to make me feel at home. The rooms are clean and quiet, along with a hot breakfast that is better than most hotels I've stayed at throughout the country. I truly appreciate the efforts of Cynthia and her staff.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed March 13, 2017 via mobile

The holiday Inn does not disappoint. The staff is always super friendly from the moment you check in you feel welcone. I always get a great nite sleep there. And of course the the breakfast is great. They are doing a little remodeling right now but it not anything to prevent a great stay

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Liz D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Westley - North Patterson, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoy staying with us.  It's something our staff takes great pride in, so we value your feedback. Thank you for being so understanding as to our remodeling. Hope you enjoy our newly remodeled hotel. See you on your next trip.

Reviewed February 12, 2017

This was my first time staying at this location for a midway stop on my trip. The location is very nice and close to I-5 but you don't know that you are close to the highway. This is a good location for me for a midway stop between SW Oregon and Phoenix AZ. The facility is nice and clean with well appointed rooms, there are options for eating and fueling up right next door. The staff was great, the room was quiet and clean. The only issue I had and I brought it up to the staff as well as my review on IHG was that the shower curtain allowed water to run onto the bathroom floor. They advised that they would look into the issue.

I definitely recommend this location for it's easy off and on I-5 and a staff that takes care of it's customers.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Liz D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Westley - North Patterson, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2017

Hello speedracer05,
We are very happy to hear you had a very pleasant stay at the Holiday Inn Express Westley. Thank you for commending our staff as they work hard to make all of our guests have a positive experience. We are sorry about the inconvenience you encountered with the shower curtain. Rest assured this has been taken care of. Thank your for choosing to stay with us. See you on your next trip.