All reviewsa great staywould stay here againsan franrooms are cleanwifibedsfreeway
Reviewed August 16, 2017 via mobile

Used this hotel as a halfway point on the I5 Corridor with my family. I've stayed at holiday inns before and have been very pleased with my experience in the cleanliness of the rooms however I was extremely disappointed in this one. The floors appeared to be not vacuumed, the beds had hairs in them from either previous guests or housekeeping, and there was actually fast food trash stuffed in drawers left behind from previous guests that housekeeping did not take care of. There were signs all along the hallway stating to please pardon the mess they were under construction, however renovating is one thing, housekeeping skills are completely different. Left this establishment with a feeling of being dirty. We will not be staying here again.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank ErinOO
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Westley - North Patterson, responded to this reviewResponded September 6, 2017

Hi ErinOO,

Thank you for staying with us and for bringing your concern to our attention. I’m very sorry to hear about the cleanliness issues you experienced on your recent stay. I would like to address this with you further and have sent you a private message in an effort to obtain more information. I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

Again, thank you for the feedback and our apologies for the shortcomings.

Connie D
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed June 29, 2017

This establishment is absolutely amazing.. the rooms are very clean, the staff is very helpful, courteous, and extremely pleasant. The office staff in particular Jessielina and Evelyn and most of all the manager Cynthia, always greet u with a smile and a sense of belonging.. They are very welcoming to my children making them feel like they are at home and not a hotel.. The pool is always clean and well maintained, amazing breakfast in the morning, laundry service for guest etc.. Just an overall wonderful place to stay . if your looking for a quiet and enjoyable experience this is by far the best place to be..

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 24, 2017

The hotel is in a decent location, they are upgrading! Right off the I 5 decent restaurants in walking distance! A good place to stop if you need a night to sleep! The hotel does have a cigarette smoke smell in most of the rooms, we've stayed here twice now! But the staff is really friendly and helpful! That makes up for the smell!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Westley - North Patterson, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2017

Hi Robert S,

Thank you for your stay and for taking the time to share your experience. It is nice to hear that you were satisfied with our hotel's amenities. However, we regret to know that your stay would have been perfect had it not been with the smoking smell of the room and for that, we offer our sincere apology. We will definitely share your comment with management to help us improve our services and to continue delivering a good stay experience.

We value you as our guest and look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the area.

Kind Regards,

Christian C.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed May 22, 2017 via mobile

We just enjoyed our stay here in the holiday Inn Westley California. This hotel is very relaxing we were the only ones in the pool and in the jacuzzi but kids enjoy their self on the pool I enjoyed myself with a jacuzzi the staff is really sweet Anthony came out and brought us towels just to make sure we had extra swai in the pool Esther in the breakfast area was really helpful my room is really big I enjoyed the room size very pleasant hotel I will definitely return

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed May 4, 2017 via mobile

I stay at this hotel on a regular basis, several times a month. It is always clean, the breakfast has a big variety, the staff is friendly and goes above the ordinary in every way. I highly recommend this hotel if traveling on I-5!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Liz D, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Westley - North Patterson, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2017

Thank you very much for you positive feedback. We are very pleased to hear youve had such a positive experience with us. Our hotel staff strives to offer the best possible service to our guests. We are happy we are able to accomplish this. Thank you again. See you on your next trip.