“Alfredo Lasagna!”

Cuisines: Deli, Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2017

It's my special request but they do it so well here! Always a great meal when ever I am in the mood for Italian food. Staff is always friendly and pretty attentive keeps water glass full!

Reviewed August 2, 2017

I been to both Italian style restaurants serve great pasta dishes. The baked Ziti is inexpensive and the Alfredo sauces are creamy delicious. They make their bread for their sandwiches at are soft on the inside and crispy crusts on outside. Truly fresh. They have 2 other locations on Lambert Rd also in Whittier and in La Habra on Imperial Highway and Beach Blvd.

Reviewed June 26, 2017 via mobile

Nice local Italian restaurant. Employees are happy and helpful. Prices reasonable and food very tasty.

Reviewed June 23, 2017

My son invited me to this restaurant for the first time last month. I had the pizza supreme which was fantastic. I highly recommend this or any other dish at this very good restaurant. The food is great and the prices are reasonable. The service and staff are also good.

Reviewed April 10, 2017 via mobile

They are very nice and clean, I love their food real Italian cousine, they delivery also...great salads and deserts yummy!!!
My kids love also, they love the pizza and ravioles