All reviews wine country complimentary breakfast easy access santa rosa breakfast area nice pool area convenient location clean rooms nice breakfast great place to stay would definitely stay here again cookies very nice hotel minute drive fitness center front desk staff dry creek
Reviewed May 5, 2018 via mobile

Spent a week here by default, as our usual B&B was booked. But we found this Hampton to be the best one we have stayed in. Great facilities, personable and accommodating staff, immaculately clean room. This is right in the center of much of the great wine and food of Sonoma. We have decided to make this our preferred stay each year when we visit the area.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reggie P, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2018

Thank you for your great review! We appreciate you for sharing your feedback with us. We sincerely appreciate it.

Reggie Perez
Front Office Manager

Reviewed April 17, 2018

Very close to many wineries, in all directions. Close to restaurants and close to the freeway and airport. Complimentary breakfast was nice. If one buys too much wine, you can go across the street and ship it, UPS. Staff was very friendly.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelManagement406, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded April 18, 2018

Dear Charles B,

Great thank you for your great review! We appreciate you for sharing your feedback with us. We sincerely appreciate it.

Reviewed April 15, 2018

No, this isn’t a five-star in the sense of a hotel that has cashmere bath mats, but the Windsor Hampton Inn gets this rating by exceeding expectations in virtually every category. The rooms are large and well-designed, with all the conveniences you would want for a business or family trip. The staff, of course, is fantastic and it has amenities that make me wish this was more than a passing-through overnight stop.

Just across the street are a variety of restaurants from a Togos to one of the best Raman shops I’ve visited outside of Osaka. It’s convenient to 101 and reasonably priced.

I don’t really know if Conrad Hilton was as odd as he was portrayed in Mad Men, but in my experience, he has left a legacy of consistent quality and value worldwide. I’ve stayed at a lot of Hilton-branded hotels (they have become my preference), and have never been disappointed. Their HHonors program has gone terrifically high-tech, as well. I love choosing my own rooms and knowing I’m always getting the best price when I book. And no, I’m not a shill for Hilton. I just really appreciate quality, care, and value when I see it.

Room tip: C'mon! Windsor is a beautifully quiet town!
  • Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear RicG,

Thank you for the amazing review of the hotel. We can't thank you enough for sharing your experience with your fellow travelers. Conrad Hilton always said that it is "our duty to spread the light and warmth of hospitality" and that's what we try to do every day. Our purpose is to serve others!

Thank you again and we hope you visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 13, 2018 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights with a child. The pool area was nice. The rooms are comfortable. We had a double queen suite. It was roomy and very clean. The breakfast was good. There was a lot of variety, something for everyone. The staff was very accomodating and the service was great. I will absolutely book a room here next time I'm in the area.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Shelley R,

Thank you for the great review! We sincerely appreciate you taking the time to review the property. We hope you get the opportunity to visit us again soon.

Reviewed April 9, 2018

Other than being a little noisy at times due to highway traffic this place was perfect. Very clean room and hotel staff was excellent. Wine tasting in the lobby some nights. Very nice pool and pool deck. Great restaurants in walking distance or a short drive away.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
HotelManagement406, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Windsor - Sonoma Wine Country, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2018

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. We are just across the street from 14 restaurants, 2 grocery stores, and a pharmacy. Thank you again and please hurry back soon.