Old Redwood Brewing Company
  • Tour highlights & full itinerary
  • Easy online booking
  • Lowest price guaranteed
More Information

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed September 24, 2013

Went here for a tasting at the end of the day and could not have enjoyed the beers more! The girls at the tasting were friendly and did a good job. Walked away with a bottle of beer to bring home, only wish I could buy it at home!

1  Thank rhki
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I never expected to find such a fine micro brewery in this lovely small town, but I did!. The service is knowledgeable and jovial. The best part is that the beer is local and it's really good. We certainly will be coming back to buy their beer which comes in these amazing tall brown bottles with a metal tap. Oh, and if your spouse prefers to taste wine, don't worry, there is a terrific wine tasting lounge right next door.

Reviewed April 6, 2013

Trying some interesting concepts, but not pulling it off. They need a reality check with their prices. I wouldn't spend $25 for a 22 oz bottle of my favorite beer let alone this swill.

Reviewed December 10, 2012

I gather this is a new venture in Windsor. Ales only. Quite good beer, if you are into hoppy beers. A little pricey, $8.00 for three beers, and between $12 and $20 for a bottle.

The owner was there doing the pours. He was a really interesting person, and a wealth of knowledge on ale and beer. The only reason for not giving an excellent, is the lack of beers and price point.

I wish them luck in establishing a brand name for themselves.