All reviews sacramento airport business trip park and fly room was clean airport shuttle complimentary breakfast minute drive stay there again sacramento area nice staff nice stay easy access we've stayed great place to stay an early flight oatmeal nice breakfast
Reviewed September 13, 2018

All it takes is for one employee to ruin your stay right? That's what happened when my wife and I checked into this hotel last week. As a 6 time Diamond member and now a Gold member of Hiltons Honors program, I have stayed and am very familiar with Hilton properties and service all over the world. This was going to be a short overnight stay for a road trip between Seattle and LA. Arrived at 9:45 PM and the lobby was empty except for two desk clerks. I stood there in front of them while they worked away on their computers without any "welcome" greeting and so then wandered about the lobby for a bit and then came back. Finally I said "can you please check me in? Its been a long day". It seems that Veronica was training the other and they were too busy and wanted me to wait. After telling her that guests and customers should come first she explained to me that that was my opinion and got argumentative with me. There was no offer of water bottles or any of the Honors perks that one comes to expect. I was embarrassed and disappointed and after finally getting my room key we settled in and experienced what we have come to expect with Hilton properties. Clean and well maintained rooms in a comfortable atmosphere. Breakfast and check out were fine in the morning and I asked if the GM was available to let them know of what happened. She was not so I called later that afternoon to the GM Bhavini [-] and left a message asking her to call me back. She did not call me back so I have to conclude that this hotel is not interested in good customer service and I will take this property off my list.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
John-HiltonHelp, on behalf of management at Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2018

Dear Garrison98370,

We appreciate the review of your recent stay at our hotel and are sorry that you received a poor level of service; this is not the Hampton norm as our goal is Satisfaction Guaranteed. We have addressed these issues with our staff. The next time you are in the area we would love to have you come back and experience an improved level of customer service. Thank you once again for your comments.

Reviewed September 3, 2018

Off the beaten path. Easy access to freeway. Parking is inadequate for larger vehicles. Do not bring a trailer, or any tow. Desk staff can be stubborn, so stand your ground. Elevator (just one) is slow. Vending prices are ridiculous. Get your coffede from Dutch Brothers down the street.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank jeanettev2018
Bhavini M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our on line survey regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland - Sacramento Airport. You are welcome to change your method of payment upon checking in. The soda vending machine are $1.25 and are owned and stocked by Coca Cola. Your reservations were made by central reservations and they may not be aware of any restrictions in any property's parking lot, we do not have trailer parking at our facility and all of our employees are aware of this. We are glad you enjoyed our warm hospitality and service. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. I will share you comments with our staff for doing what should seem to be normal. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Woodland.

Reviewed September 1, 2018

clean close to airport nice staff. provide breakfast and shuttle service to the airport. the pool was comforting and clean with a out door shower and tables. you can relax in the 6 person hot tub or work out in the gym.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bhavini M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our on line survey regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland - Sacramento Airport. We are glad you enjoyed our warm hospitality and service. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Woodland.

Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

They are updating rooms while I was there. I was on the 1st floor so I can only speak to that. Room was spacious with plenty of updates. However trim missing as part of update.The Bluetooth didn’t work on the end door which the staff immediately addressed. Fitness center small- 2 cardio equipment only and small medicine ball rack.
However food and pool were great! Perfect location convenient to other eating and highway. Staff wonderful! Perfect value.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Flight was cancelled and we were stranded at the Sacrament airport. This hotel was quick to pick us up and everything went smoothly. Not a bad place to stay if you’re in the Sacramento area. I will stay here again if I’m in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Bhavini M, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland-Sacramento Area, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our on line survey regarding your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Woodland - Sacramento Airport. We are sorry your flight was cancelled and we were able to accommodate you and are glad you enjoyed our warm hospitality and service. Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to Woodland.