We just got back from two nights in Maison Fleurie. The place as lovely as the photos show. We stayed in room four which is one of the petite queens. Yes, this room is small and same goes for the bathroom but it was just fine for us. The afternoon wine and cheese was a nice treat. Breakfast was better then most but nothing to brag about. The staff was super friendly and kept the place looking good. If we stayed again we would probably stay in the carriage house (allows a little more room)or down the street at the sister property the lavender (not quite as charming but huge bathrooms and more privacy. All and all it was a great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Napa Valley's Maison Fleurie, the "flowering house," is situated on half an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens -- welcoming visitors to a Napa Valley inn reminiscent of southern France. Finely crafted furniture, rich fabrics, and a huge stone fireplace lend their ambiance to this historic main building, where a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres are served Four Sisters Inn blends modern luxuries and services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Fleurie - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Maison Fleurie - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Maison Fleurie Yountville
- Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA