Stayed in Room 13, Feb. 8 & 9. Room had plenty of space and bathroom was spacious with good lighting and a deep, jetted tub. No complaints with comfort of bed and all was very clean. Both breakfast and afternoon snacks were excellent. In fact, we ate dinner later than we usually do, becuz the 4:30 p.m. snacks were so plentiful.
Only 2 complaints: The room was dark and needed lights on the whole time. This was partly becuz the windows were blocked by trees, which offered privacy and we did like the trees. The main complaint was that the heater was really noisy. Every time it kicked on, we had to turn up the sound on the TV. Then, when heater kicked off, we had to turn down the TV.
Having said that, the bathroom, tub, location (walking to restaurants) and the Inn's provided food more than made up for the darkish room and heater. Yes, we would stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Napa Valley's Maison Fleurie, the "flowering house," is situated on half an acre of beautifully landscaped gardens -- welcoming visitors to a Napa Valley inn reminiscent of southern France. Finely crafted furniture, rich fabrics, and a huge stone fireplace lend their ambiance to this historic main building, where a bountiful breakfast and afternoon wine and hors d'oeuvres are served Four Sisters Inn blends modern luxuries and services of a boutique hotel with the traditional amenities of a B & B. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Maison Fleurie - a 4 Sisters Inn
- Maison Fleurie - a Four Sisters Hotel Yountville
- Maison Fleurie Yountville
- Maison Fleurie - A Four Sisters Inn Yountville, Napa Valley, CA