Recently stayed at the Villagio Inn in Yountville, CA for an amazing 4 days in Napa event. It is already on the calendar for next year. The spa was great. The room was a nice size with a fireplace. Ready to order omelets every morning was a great way to start the day. The service and the staff were really friendly and helpful. This location also sits in the middle of culinary heaven. Bouchon, French Laundry and Hurley's just to name a few.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villagio Inn & Spa named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, Spa Villagio and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, a complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. A daily champagne breakfast buffet and afternoon tea service is included with every stay. Villagio Inn & Spa has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com and Travelocity.ca so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA