What a wonderful hotel! Located in the heart of Yountville, it is a short walk to several first class restaurants - Bistro Jeanty (unbelievable tomato soup), Ad Hoc (recently reopened), Bottega, and Hurley's.
My room was spacious with a fireplace, and it had a separate sitting area and a separate bath with a jacuzzi tub. The bed was very comfortable. Rooms are spread out in a peaceful, condo-like setting with 4 rooms joined together. The grounds are beautifully landscaped, and parking is around the perimeter of the hotel.
The breakfast buffet is a culinary delight - Omelets to order, loads of fresh fruit and pastries, and other delights served along with mimosas and bloody Marys.
I look forward to a return visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villagio named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, The Spa and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. Hotel Villagio has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA