We stayed at the Villagio the last week of March. Maybe for some people, firsts weeks of spring are not the best weather wise, but even with an overcast weather, the entire experience is excellent. After lunch at Bouchon (across the street from the hotel) we did the check-in at the hotel and after a glass of complimentary champage, we were usher to our room very close to the reception. The location was not the best since it was close to the back of the kitchen, but was ok, after all, was kinda raining... The rooms are very confortable and spacius, they have a fireplace and nesspresso machines (yes!) At that point I forgot about the closeness to the kitchen.
In the afternoon, they have a complimentary cocktails and or d'oeuvres. It's so well serve that if you want a frugal meal you can totally skip dinner. On Saturday evening they also had a winemaker offering wine tastings.
The breaksfast is outstanding, from the cheff cooking eggs to your order to the champagne brunch. After that you just fill totally ready to go an explore the wine country.
I didn't go to the spa, since my relaxation method is sleep, but my husband did and the was very happy...
Ah the perks of Napa in March, no long lines of traffic, easy to book restaurants, very good hotels at affordable price!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villagio Inn & Spa named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, Spa Villagio and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, a complimentary bottle of wine upon check-in, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. A daily champagne breakfast buffet and afternoon tea service is included with every stay. Villagio Inn & Spa has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity.ca, Priceline, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA