Villagio Inn and Spa
US$525
North Block Hotel(Yountville)
US$472
Hotels.com
Napa Valley Railway Inn(Yountville)(Great Value!)
US$275
Lavender - A Four Sisters Inn(Yountville)
US$289
US$279
US$280
US$249
Travelocity
Petit Logis Inn(Yountville)(Great Value!)
US$259
Hotel Yountville(Yountville)
US$600
Bardessono(Yountville)
US$800
US$319
All reviewsomelette stationhigh teaomelet barnapa valleyinterior roomwine tastingchampagne breakfastbloody marymade to order omeletswine countryfrench laundrygrounds are beautifulsister propertyduraflame logwithin walking distancepastriesa nice touch
Reviewed April 5, 2012

We stayed at the Villagio the last week of March. Maybe for some people, firsts weeks of spring are not the best weather wise, but even with an overcast weather, the entire experience is excellent. After lunch at Bouchon (across the street from the hotel) we did the check-in at the hotel and after a glass of complimentary champage, we were usher to our room very close to the reception. The location was not the best since it was close to the back of the kitchen, but was ok, after all, was kinda raining... The rooms are very confortable and spacius, they have a fireplace and nesspresso machines (yes!) At that point I forgot about the closeness to the kitchen.
In the afternoon, they have a complimentary cocktails and or d'oeuvres. It's so well serve that if you want a frugal meal you can totally skip dinner. On Saturday evening they also had a winemaker offering wine tastings.
The breaksfast is outstanding, from the cheff cooking eggs to your order to the champagne brunch. After that you just fill totally ready to go an explore the wine country.
I didn't go to the spa, since my relaxation method is sleep, but my husband did and the was very happy...
Ah the perks of Napa in March, no long lines of traffic, easy to book restaurants, very good hotels at affordable price!

Reviewed April 1, 2012

My wife and I booked this two weeks before our trip. We booked on Expedia and I think we got a great rate (<$200/night). Probably helped that we were in the off-season.

This is peaceful place to stay...everything was sort of idyllic. The grounds, the fountains, the European feel. We missed the afternoon tea/snacks but the hot chocolate on arrival was awesome and the breakfast (included in the rate) was unique and really good. Room was really nice.

Yountville is a tiny peaceful town, in between Napa and St Helena. You could miss it if you weren't looking for a hotel or one of the big-name restaurants in town, but it was nice for walking around. Great launching point for winery touring.

A previous posting mentioned trouble with 'stomping' heard from their 1st floor room. We were on the 1st floor and didn't notice a thing. Maybe there was no one up there.

Don't think we would have paid full price...not that it wouldn't be worth it in peak season but we just don't spend that on hotels very often. If you can get a great deal though, grab it.

Side note...we're not French Laundry sort of people for dinner...we picked Hurleys in Yountville for dinner and it was a great meal and definitely good value.

1  Thank InfrequentTraveler58
Reviewed March 31, 2012

My husband and I booked this hotel on a very last minute basis for just 1 night - last night. We arrived mid-afternoon starving, so the mini hot chocolates presented to you upon check-in was much appreciated, and as luck would have it, we arrived during their high tea time, and got to feast on tasty hors d' ouevres immediately upon arrival. Thank goodness!

After eating a light snack (we had reservations at Bouchon in the early evening), we headed to our room and found it to be cute and cozy with a real wood-burning fireplace and a complimentary bottle of wine, both of which we enjoyed later in the evening. Villagio also offers a complimentary buffet breakfast which we also enjoyed the following morning - delicious food, omelets, and mimosas! We left stuffed. We missed their free evening wine tasting since we were out, but all the added perks of this hotel: free tea & snacks, free evening wine tasting, free bottle of wine in the room, and free buffet breakfast, made this hotel hard to beat for the price and why we chose it over several others. Can't go wrong!

1  Thank Nicole B
Reviewed March 27, 2012

Arrived mid March for a business/pleasure trip. Susan, events coordinator, handled every detail for our group. She was by our side non-stop to ensure all details went smoothly.
From the moment you walk in, you feel your stress level drop and your relaxation mode kick in! We were handed a glass of wine and a warm welcoming smile despite the rainy day!
Rooms are very spacious and comfortable. Logs provided each night for fire place and given the weather, that was perfect!
Grounds are landscaped beautifully and well kept. Water feature and flowers run down the middle of the grounds. Pool and cabanas very nice looking although we did not lounge due to weather.
Spa is exceptional, yet quietly understated which is refreshing. A very pleasant atmosphere to relax and enjoy the top notch amenities. Therapists all friendly and polite and very well trained in their craft. (Kate and Julia, thumbs up!)
Breakfast buffet is more than your average fare. Figs, cheeses, pastries, fresh fruit, potatoes, casseroles, and cooked to order omelette station. Complimentary Bloody Mary or Villagio Greyhound offered.
Villagio is situated in the heart of Yountville, a quaint and lovely town to explore the many shops and restaurants. Ideally located to venture out to wine tastings.
Whether you are traveling as a couple or with a group on business, but mostly pleasure I hope, I highly recommend the Villagio!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed March 25, 2012

My husband and I stayed at Villagio this past week for 4 days as we toured around the wineries. It was a great stay and I would highly recommend it to anyone traveling to the Napa area. This was our first time to the area and I was unsure as to where to stay. Yountville is great because you’re close to many amazing restaurants including my favorite Bottega. You have to drive to the wineries regardless of where you stay and Villagio in Yountville is centrally located to many great ones to choose from. The hotel itself was amazing. The breakfast was better than any other hotel morning breakfast I have ever had. A lot to select from and different options every day to pick from. The Mimosas and Bloody Mary’s are a definitely plus. The rooms were big and clean. I am very picky where I stay and Villagio went above and beyond my expectations. We used the spa facilities the last day and we were sad we didn’t use it earlier. It’s free in your stay and very nice complementary steam rooms and sauna to relax in. We traveled up North for a few days and stayed in a different hotel in Calistoga and were very sad to leave Villagio, it was much better than our second place we stayed in. Villagio was worth every penny and hope to make it back again in the future.

1  Thank Isabella091108