My husband and I stayed for a one night getaway in April. The grounds are beautiful! The room was very large and nicely furnished with a patio area and huge bathroom. The free bottle of wine in the room was a nice surprise, too. The grounds were meticulously maintained and offered an "away from it all" feeling - even though we were close to shops and restaurants. The breakfast in the morning was wonderful, with an omelet station and lots of other fresh, hearty choices - definitely NOT your run of the mill breakfast offerings! It would have been nice to have more time to enjoy this inn - the spa and pool looked wonderful, too!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Villagio named to Travel+Leisure Magazine's 2012 "500 Best Hotels in the World", as well as T+L's 2011 Top 50 Hotels in the United States. An AAA Four Diamond Award Property, it blends the active, contemporary flavors of California's Napa Valley wine country with the warmth and charm of a countryside village in Tuscany. Villagio's 112 guest rooms, The Spa and executive conference center are situated in a lush garden setting and just walking distance to the Town of Yountville's michelin star restaurants and celebrity chefs. Every guest room features oversize sunken bathtub, fireplace, robes, flat screen television and in-room coffee and tea. Hotel Villagio has recently been recognized as a winner of TripAdvisor's 2012 Certificate of Excellence award. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity.ca, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Villagio Inn and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villagio Hotel Yountville
- Villagio Inn And Spa Yountville, Napa Valley, CA