All reviews coffee maker room was clean cleaning staff king bed needed a place to stay air conditioner small fridge road trip would stay here again overnight stop within walking distance a great stay small town motel portland desk bugs
Reviewed March 3, 2017

Staff was pleasant and organized. Room was clean and spacious. Excellent value ~ we would stay there again. For a budget motel, you won't do much better. Also, there is a great little Thai restaurant within a 3 minute walk! ...or a burger joint if that's your fancy.

Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed December 5, 2016

Traveling with 3 adults, 2 big children and a baby. Got a 1 room suite for under $100. 1 king and a queen pull out in the main room and 1 queen in the bedroom. Staff was very friendly and the rooms were especially comfortable and clean.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 25, 2016 via mobile

Mixed feelings on this. Located on a noisy road. Very cold or very hot rooms, no medium with the heater in the room. Our room was clean, but outdated. Carpets were funky smelling. The room included a mini fridge and microwave, which was a nice surprise. Continental breakfast was a joke. Coffee (which want even made) and stale cereal. No air vents in the bathroom. The in-room phone receiver didn't work, so when calling the front desk from the room, they can't hear you. Overall, this place was okay, but I won't be returning. This is a much older motel that needs a deep cleaning to get the funky smell and functioning rooms to make the stay pleasant. Upon checkout, I respectfully requested a final receipt, and I was given attitude. Spend the extra $20 and get a better hotel.

Date of stay: November 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed November 5, 2016

Just a nice and clean place with a comfortable bed to spend the night on the long I5 drive. I liked the microwave and fridge as I just wanted to eat something in the room, watch a little TV and go to bed. I found a Grocery Outlet in town to get some microwaveable food. I got an early start in the morning, so I can't comment on the breakfast.

Room tip: Could hear people walking upstairs, so upstairs may be quieter.
Date of stay: November 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed September 25, 2016

This place is a great stop for the night. The staff was really helpful, the room very clean and comfortable and we both slept well. You can't do better at this price! I take lots of road trips down I-5 so I'll be back.

Date of stay: September 2016