All reviewscoffee makeryoung womanroom was cleanfruit loopswifi connectionneeded a place to stayking bedcleaning staffair conditionersmall fridgeroad tripcold cerealan older propertyhot waterfresh fruitovernight stopwithin walking distance
Reviewed July 12, 2017

Travelling with my tribe we stayed one night here. The beds were comfortable and made with crisp precision. My kids loved the tourquise wall and the Disney channel.
I loved the clean bathroom and quick bites for the road (milk, juice, fruit loops, corn flakes, toast, toaster waffle, yogurt, coffee, etc). They serve the breakfast in the small lobby but provide trays for you to take items back to your room.

Positive Points
Clean - room, parking lot, lobby
Quiet complex
Reasonable breakfast for price
Pool - through we did not use it
A/C worked!

Areas to address:
Smoking area next to non-smoking room - re-categorize room to smoking or move smoking area.
Strong cleaning products lingering in room - this is preference to be sure but the perfume smell was too strong for me and the linens, though crisp and clean were too scratchy for me - not a deal breaker but something to consider.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Joanna M
Reviewed July 10, 2017

This hotel is so cute, it shows the love the owners pour into it. It has a sparkling pool, outdoor flowers, balcony seating, a better than expected free breakfast, clean rooms, cheery painted rooms, decent art on room walls. All around, this hotel is much better than expected for the price. We'll be back!~

Room Tip: We loved the view from our 2nd floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank wumbe
Reviewed July 10, 2017

I stayed for one night at this hotel. I had booked two nights, but due to delayed flights could not make the first night. The young woman, one of the family of proprietors I believe, was so kind and understanding and worked with me to cancel the first night, through the online company I had made it through. Lovely people. Clean, simple, basic accommodation. I would definitely revisit.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Lightheart33345
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

An older property with pleasant staff, clean rooms and very comfortable beds. There is an outdoor pool, good air conditioning and that makes great white noise, but very quiet anyway. Coffee in room that we appreciated! No vending machine but close by services. We will stop here again on our way through!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Linda O
Reviewed May 12, 2017 via mobile

I read reviews stating this facility had been updated but evidently not all rooms are equal. Ours had popcorn ceilings, dark green carpet, brown curtains, 60's style bedspreads and generally pretty "tired" looking. Other than the mold on the shower door and the smell of stale smoke, the room and bedding were clean. Didn't eat breakfast there, looked pretty sparse.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family