See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed January 5, 2011

We stayed at the Landing, this was our second trip there. AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First time we just happened on this wonderful place and we were lucky enough to get into one of the mini's We loved every minute of it, we found the staff to be exceptional, the sunsets were beautiful and very peaceful, it was truly a wonderful time.
Hoping to be able to stay again in July 2011. Maybe should not say all this because then every one will go there!!!!!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed September 1, 2010

My husband and I stayed for 10 days, unfortunately I wish we would have only reserved for a couple of days. The several people running it were VERY rude. We asked if we could trade in our towels for new ones, we were told no, there was laundry services that we could pay for. They charged you for everything!!! I did want to check my email once while we were there, charged for that too. You can not get cell service as they will tell you on the phone that you can. It was very unkept, the grass needed to be mowed. It was secluded and the cabin that we stayed at had a beautiful view, but we could have stayed at many other places for that. Lastly, the little 'workers' ran their golf carts around all day (including early in the morning, nice to wake up to) and thats about it, we saw them being rude to other people and tinkering in a little shop.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank silverado80
Reviewed August 14, 2010

We stayed for two nights; reasonable rates; great scenery; friendly hosts; stayed in "The Landing"; nice little cabin; just big enough for 2 people; we can't wait to go back.

Glenn & Becky Nolen
Edmond, OK

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2010

Five Brances Camper Park is my favorite place to stay. My family and I go to Vallecito Lake every year and we always stay at Five Brances. We've been going for 10 years and they've had the same owners for 16. The place is beautiful! It's located on one of the rivers entering the lake and they have a wonderful cove on the lake. It's prime property. They have boat rentals, a boat ramp, camper sites, tent sites, cabins, bath house, convenience store, laundry room, and a play ground. They have camping sites and cabins on the river and on the lake. The people who run the place are the most friendly people. I would recomend this place to anyone going to Villecito Lake. Absolutely a wonderful place to stay!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed July 31, 2010

Their website is very misleading, it states there is discount for mor than five night reservation, not such thing, they nickel and dime you once you get there they charge for showers, first for me. They micromange, constant surviellance of guests. They are rude, during their breakfast, on of employees made derogatory comment about one of the guests to another employee. The temp was over 90 degrees and guest in RV were reprimanded for using the AC, becomes very hot in Metal RV's. I would not recommend this park to anyone, the only positive was the scenery, they charge for showers, parking, extra guests, even 7 month old babies.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family