All reviews ski lift strawberry lift small hotel hot tub centennial lift chair lift gas fireplace rock resort the location is perfect end of the day valet parking the pines lodge free shuttle resort fee off season bachelor gulch park hyatt
Reviewed February 21, 2016

We have always stayed in a condominium but because there were just 2 of us we opted for a hotel room. This was perfect for us, I loved it because it was small with very personal service and everyone on the staff was friendly and beyond helpful. I loved everything about this place. It had the feeling of a small european hotel, great bar, nice restaurant and lounge and always someone around to help with anything you needed.
The staff as the front desk was so great there was not a thing they wouldn't offer to help with, reservations, transportation, shipping ski stuff anything at all. The ski valets were so friendly and helpful- really made everything so much more enjoyable for a short stay.

Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed February 20, 2016

I have to start by saying that I got a steal on a room at the last minute. At first, I thought you always get what you pay when they gave me room 104, which is almost in the lobby. At first I thought that this could be trouble, but it was far from it. The room was nice and quiet, and the location of the room turned out to have its upside. It was almost like the lobby was my living room. The staff was great and the location is amazing. They also have a great apres ski happy hour. I highly recommend the chicken wings. They apparently smoke them all day and were arguably the best I have ever had. I would definitely come back and even stay in room 104 for the right price.

Date of stay: February 2016
Reviewed January 31, 2016

Amazing location. Very nice rooms. Rooms were super clean. Service from Cole, the front desk, and the valet were awesome. The rooms were so hot we slept with a window open and it still didn't help. The blankets were very heavy down - with no option of trying to stay cooler. We all had a hard time sleeping. Service at breakfast was terrible. Four days of not getting coffee until 25 minutes into the meal (buffet breakfast). This hotel would be much better if service around food could improve and rooms had lighter blanker options.

Room tip: steer clear of the pool side - families out there until 10pm
3  Thank 361jamiec
Reviewed January 19, 2016

We came on a family visit to Colorado, and we had a great time, which was largely due to our excellent experience at the Osprey. The front desk agents were very friendly and willing to help answer any questions we had relating to recommendations about where to eat, how to get around, and everything in between. The accommodations were wonderful, and it was so convenient to have our ski rentals arrive directly at the hotel. Grace at the front desk organized the details of our stay, and she seemed to have made it her personal duty to make sure we had the best experience possible. I can't wait to stay there again!

1  Thank Marge2695
HoustonPerkins, General Manager at The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2016

Dear Greta H,

Thank you for your recent review of the Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort. We are so pleased that our team was able to help make your time with us so enjoyable. I especially appreciate you calling out our Grace by name. As you experienced, she is an exceptional associate! It is so nice when the locals can guide you to the best options in the area! Having our ski valet right on site and only steps from the Strawberry Park Express chairlift, makes things so very convenient. Did you know that we are the hotel closest to a chairlift in North America?

Please let us know when you plan on returning! We look forward to welcoming you back to the Osprey and Beaver Creek on your next visit!

Best regards,
Houston Perkins
The Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort

Reviewed January 18, 2016

We just had the best ski trip ever and will definitely be returning to The Osprey. The front desk staff and ski valet provided exceptional service. They arranged for our ski rentals to be delivered right to the hotel and we were fitted 15 minutes upon our arrival. The front desk made our stay effortless by making dinner recommendations and reservations, shuttle arrangements and ski rental arrangements, all with a smile! They customized our trip for us and met our every request. The Osprey has a fantastic location, steps from the ski lift and Beaver Creek Village. All we had to do was arrive and let the fun begin! The room was beautifully appointed with a comfortable bed, a fireplace and a great view of the Village and mountains. Literally ski in/ski out - a fantastic experience!

Dear Aimee448,

Thank you so very much for the smashing 5-Bubble TripAdvisor Review. My team and I are thrilled you had such a great experience at the Osprey that you were able to write that this was your "best ski trip ever"! We are so happy to have been a part of making your vacation so memorable.

Being the hotel closest to a ski lift in North America is certainly one way to make your experience enjoyable and somewhat effortless, but I was particularly glad to hear you say that our front desk was able to make things even more so for you by making dinner reservations, shuttle and ski rental arrangements.

Thank you for staying with us at the Osprey at Beaver Creek, A RockResort! We look forward to welcoming you back upon your return to Beaver Creek.

Best regards,